Jump to content
Wind o kleen

Extended hose guide

Recommended Posts

Wind o kleen

Anybody have idea where I can get one of those hose guides with rollers on , Picture 

 

purefreedom sell them but they don’t go under door, it’s just a straight bar

 

i would say it’s easily made If you have a welder as a mate, but it’s easier just part with money in my case ,

 

04CACE74-6AE7-4F94-AF80-AFA0D9F7F50A.png

Share this post


Link to post
Apw1210
On 18/02/2020 at 13:52, Wind o kleen said:

Anybody have idea where I can get one of those hose guides with rollers on , Picture 

 

purefreedom sell them but they don’t go under door, it’s just a straight bar

 

i would say it’s easily made If you have a welder as a mate, but it’s easier just part with money in my case ,

 

04CACE74-6AE7-4F94-AF80-AFA0D9F7F50A.png

Yes Amazon £15. The window cleaning wfp van systems have cashed in on a cheap ATV winch fairlead roller. It's all it is and all it will ever be 

Share this post


Link to post
Jjamie
16 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

Yes Amazon £15. The window cleaning wfp van systems have cashed in on a cheap ATV winch fairlead roller. It's all it is and all it will ever be 

Or ebay 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heavy-Duty-4-Way-Roller-Fairlead-Hawse-Cable-Winch-Off-Road-4x4-ATV-Recovery/202630079104?hash=item2f2db1a280:m:mELFpZykH12QGGYtsGpQFOw

purefedom do pull out one 

https://purefreedom.co.uk/pure-freedom-bolt-down-professional-metal-hose-reel-with-extension-guide-bar.html

Share this post


Link to post
Mx19
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Jjamie said:

Annoyingly, I ordered these from 4 different suppliers, none of them turned up and they kept cancelling the orders... seems theres a shortage of them. Got a spare set of grippatank through the floor rollers now if anyone is interested though!

Edited by Mx19

Share this post


Link to post
Jjamie
3 minutes ago, Mx19 said:

Annoyingly, I ordered these from 4 different suppliers, none of them turned up and they kept cancelling the orders... seems theres a shortage of them. Got a spare set of grippatank through the floor rollers now if anyone is interested though!

I ordered one last week of ebay received mine 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.