Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extended hose guide

Wind o kleen

Anybody have idea where I can get one of those hose guides with rollers on , Picture 

purefreedom sell them but they don’t go under door, it’s just a straight bar

i would say it’s easily made If you have a welder as a mate, but it’s easier just part with money in my case ,

04CACE74-6AE7-4F94-AF80-AFA0D9F7F50A.png

Anybody have idea where I can get one of those hose guides with rollers on , Picture 

purefreedom sell them but they don’t go under door, it’s just a straight bar

i would say it’s easily made If you have a welder as a mate, but it’s easier just part with money in my case ,

View attachment 19369
Yes Amazon £15. The window cleaning wfp van systems have cashed in on a cheap ATV winch fairlead roller. It's all it is and all it will ever be 

Annoyingly, I ordered these from 4 different suppliers, none of them turned up and they kept cancelling the orders... seems theres a shortage of them. Got a spare set of grippatank through the floor rollers now if anyone is interested though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Annoyingly, I ordered these from 4 different suppliers, none of them turned up and they kept cancelling the orders... seems theres a shortage of them. Got a spare set of grippatank through the floor rollers now if anyone is interested though!
I ordered one last week of ebay received mine 

Back