Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

That’s a first for me.

Den

On the first job cleaning the first window then big flakes of snow start dropping from the heavens done two houses now back home. Might go out back later if it stop as I’m way behind. 

First time worked in the snow if not for me lol. 

On the first job cleaning the first window then big flakes of snow start dropping from the heavens done two houses now back home. Might go out back later if it stop as I’m way behind. 

First time worked in the snow if not for me lol. 
We had about 6" of snow on Monday and the roads were mayhem, wrote the day off but it melted by the afternoon, behind myself because of the high winds, might get a half day tomorrow before snow then rain and the week is finished off because of the weather again, oh well put me feet up, crack the brown ale open and hammer the PS4 

Proxy weather in general all round, I had a day on the PS4 today myself lol.

We had about 6" of snow on Monday and the roads were mayhem, wrote the day off but it melted by the afternoon, behind myself because of the high winds, might get a half day tomorrow before snow then rain and the week is finished off because of the weather again, oh well put me feet up, crack the brown ale open and hammer the PS4 

Never to old for the PS4 ?, some people are still surprised when I say I have a PS4, what game are you playing currently 
Agree enjoy the PS4 every now and then going to treat myself Xmas to the ps5 ? 

Current game I’m playing is the latest COD didn’t think I would ever play a COD game again as I prefer battlefield but was a present probably I will go back to battlefield again. 

What your current game? 

Agree enjoy the PS4 every now and then going to treat myself Xmas to the ps5 ? 

Current game I’m playing is the latest COD didn’t think I would ever play a COD game again as I prefer battlefield but was a present probably I will go back to battlefield again. 

What your current game? 
I was into c.o.d games years ago but haven't been sure about the newer ones, I prefer single player rather than been in charge of a team, so have kept away, really enjoyed all the battlefield games, great game play and graphics there might be one that I haven't played though,

current game is FarCry New Dawn almost completed I have got really into these games and like the open world aspect of them, nowt like a good old fashioned killing spree, the Sniper Elite games are good the more recent ones are the best

Back