Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paul Chamberlain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PC

Round for sale in Tonbridge/Tunbridge Wells

£2000 average every 4 weeks WFP

£400 average every 4 weeks ladder work

Total -  £2400 average every 4 weeks

ladderwork could probably be turned to wfp but I do both trad and wfp so I’ve always left it as it is. 
I’ve had the work 12 years and the guy I bought it from had it for 9 years so good solid work. All the usual extras such as gutters, fascia/soffits, conversation roof cleans.

Im relocating so this is the last work I have for sale. My other rounds sold quickly and without problems and I can supply you with the numbers of the people that bought from me to show you how happy they are with what they bought.

I appreciate that ladder work is a dying art and so I am asking for £8000 for the lot. Absolutely no offers. This means x4 for the wfp pole work and the ladder work is in effect free and you take your chances with it.

I do £35-£40 an hour on this work easily whether it’s wfp or ladder.

215 customers in total done on a 4 or 8 weekly frequency. Payments are cash, bank transfer and a few cheques though cheques are becoming less and less as the months go by.

Anything additional you need to know contact me on 07815890261

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

Really interested in the round for sale, is this

still available.

Many thanks. Dave

Back