Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

We Have Cleaned Your Windows

Gleam123

Anyone know the best place to get these type of cards?

I obviously want them with my logo etc on and was wondering if anybody could recommend anywhere?

I tend to use my design - emailed to prontaprint, they print on colour tinted paper to make it look a bit more professional - and they guillotine them for me too.

Think it cost about £35 last time - for 500 sheets - 8 to a sheet - 4000 for £35 not bad

Dave

I got a kodak printer the Ink is about a tenner and print off 12 to a A4 sheet,made them up myself using Open Office labels and you can attach an logo.

Hi I was asked by a client about what is the best type of window cleaning method to clean windows, anyone got any susggestions.
I take a dog with me and get him to lick the windows,I find this is the best and cheap too,tin of dog food and a bowl of water.Any locked gates I cant access the back I get Rex to jump over and he does a great job /emoticons/wink.png

Hi I was asked by a client about what is the best type of window cleaning method to clean windows, anyone got any susggestions.
I take a dog with me and get him to lick the windows,I find this is the best and cheap too,tin of dog food and a bowl of water.Any locked gates I cant access the back I get Rex to jump over and he does a great job /emoticons/smile.png
Lol that made me laugh

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qncxmy

Your best bet is to buy a printer and make them yourself, i use a business card template on microsoft publlisher, its cheap and means i can change what they say from time to time if i have something i want to communicate to my customers.

Buy either a laser printer for around £50 google before hand to make sure you can refill the cartridges your self i have a samsiung laser the cartridges are aroung £40 but i refill them with toner about six times so i get around 20,000 pages from each, toner is aroung £5 a bottle

Or you can buy an ink jet printer for around £40 they are not as fast at printing as laser but you can buy cartridges for around £10, again makes sureyou can refill the cartridges your self ask google, the refill kits are around £8

col
You say you have a Samsung printer?

Do you also use it to print flyers or leaflets at all?

If it's good at everything you ask it to do, can you tell me what model it is as I am buying a printer this week, and I have no idea what is good/rubbish?

I take a dog with me and get him to lick the windows,I find this is the best and cheap too,tin of dog food and a bowl of water.Any locked gates I cant access the back I get Rex to jump over and he does a great job /emoticons/smile.png
Lol that made me laugh

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qncxmy
Absolute classic

if you want them printed, go online to vista print.

design your free cards (pay for postage) go to chekout and when your paying they will offer you more for a small amount and will then continue daily to send you offers

Back