Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Choices, Choices

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mx19

Right, I'm putting together a second person setup in my new van for a couple of reasons I won't bore you with, but I have a couple of different choices to choose from as I am also looking to make my life better at the same time and would love to know what you would do if you were me and why!

My current setup is:

Slx 22 with a number 6 extension when needed,

Claber Hose reel, that I currently need to remove from van when in use (I will be looking at fixing one of the reels permanently with through the floor rollers).

Option 1:

Electric Hose reel and an SLX 18

Option 2:

Standard hose reel and Extreme 22

Option 3 (Budget):

SLX18 and standard hose reel

Basically over time I may end up with both an extreme and electric hose reel but would like to know which option you would go for if it was you!!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Electric reel slx 18 and when funds allow electric with extreme.

my son uses electric reel and slx poles and ultimate brushes and me electric with extreme poles. 

Electric reels sorted my dickiee shoulder almost immediately ?

Right, I'm putting together a second person setup in my new van for a couple of reasons I won't bore you with, but I have a couple of different choices to choose from as I am also looking to make my life better at the same time and would love to know what you would do if you were me and why!

My current setup is:

Slx 22 with a number 6 extension when needed,

Claber Hose reel, that I currently need to remove from van when in use (I will be looking at fixing one of the reels permanently with through the floor rollers).

Option 1:

Electric Hose reel and an SLX 18

Option 2:

Standard hose reel and Extreme 22

Option 3 (Budget):

SLX18 and standard hose reel

Basically over time I may end up with both an extreme and electric hose reel but would like to know which option you would go for if it was you!!

Cheers!
Option 1.. But if you don't use a lot of hose, You can easily live with option 3. 

Back