Spit & polish

kiam km3200p pressure washer

Spit & polish

Would the kiam km3200p (3200psi and 12.6L per minute ) be capable of use professional once or twice a month, as i am looking for something just to cover odd pressure washing jobs that pop up. thanks

Glazenwasser (.NL)
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Spit & polish said:

Would the kiam km3200p (3200psi and 12.6L per minute ) be capable of use professional once or twice a month, as i am looking for something just to cover odd pressure washing jobs that pop up. thanks

Perhaps rental?, get a few days work lined up and then rent for a day or for a week....worth investigating.

https://www.mark1hire.co.uk/product/pressure-washer-petrol-3000psi/

Cheers Dave.

Edited by Glazenwasser (.NL)

Broadland Jet Washing
On 03/03/2020 at 11:18, Spit & polish said:

I bought a 3400psi 15 litres per minute Kiam for my flat surface cleaner. it's ok & gets the job done but i would honestly encourage you to buy a tank fed 21 litre per minute from someone like Jetmac.

hope this helps

CNCW
21 hours ago, Broadland Jet Washing said:

I bought a 3400psi 15 litres per minute Kiam for my flat surface cleaner. it's ok & gets the job done but i would honestly encourage you to buy a tank fed 21 litre per minute from someone like Jetmac.

hope this helps

As the man said bro....👍 i have 1 of them washers and sucks the hose pipe inside out...i have to use a bouser and draw the water from that 👍