Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

kiam km3200p pressure washer

Spit & polish

Would the kiam km3200p (3200psi and 12.6L per minute ) be capable of use professional once or twice a month, as i am looking for something just to cover odd pressure washing jobs that pop up. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Would the kiam km3200p (3200psi and 12.6L per minute ) be capable of use professional once or twice a month, as i am looking for something just to cover odd pressure washing jobs that pop up. thanks
I bought a 3400psi 15 litres per minute Kiam for my flat surface cleaner. it's ok & gets the job done but i would honestly encourage you to buy a tank fed 21 litre per minute from someone like Jetmac.

hope this helps

I bought a 3400psi 15 litres per minute Kiam for my flat surface cleaner. it's ok & gets the job done but i would honestly encourage you to buy a tank fed 21 litre per minute from someone like Jetmac.

hope this helps
As the man said bro....? i have 1 of them washers and sucks the hose pipe inside out...i have to use a bouser and draw the water from that ?

Latest Posts

Back