Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For booking previous customers in, call them or text?

So I have customers who I know I can text and they will reply about when they want their windows done again, but I have some customers I have text and never replied and some who I feel mightnt as they didnt agree to regular cleaning like every 8 weeks, only maybe 2-3 times a year. So for these customers, do you text them or do you call them to see if they want to book in again?

I tell them when taking the initial booking it will be 6 weeks, I do text 2 days before as a lot of people like this touch, but it's not a question, I am telling them that I will be round on wednesday to clean their place and to leave any access needed available.

Yeah you set the terms of service at the start, the text is to tell them you're coming to clean, not asking them if they want a clean.  I have a few yearly, 3 times per year customers, with those ones I give them the option, their price is based on this though and are usually half day jobs.

Latest Posts

Back