Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking at Little giant, any good alternatives ?

DeLaCruz

Looking into getting myself a high end stepladder for a regular conservatory clean i have. Little giants seem like the best, although they are heavy to huck around (especially the larger models) - was thinking of maybe just getting one of the smaller, lighter "velocity" models that claim to be as sturdy as the originals but lighter. Anyone tried one of these ? Any other suggestions for good quality steps that will allow access to conservatory roofs ? 

Yeah i saw the stepladder version - they look like a really good stepladder but i need to be conservatory roof cleaning so wanna have the adjustability of the LG extendable ones 

Looking into getting myself a high end stepladder for a regular conservatory clean i have. Little giants seem like the best, although they are heavy to huck around (especially the larger models) - was thinking of maybe just getting one of the smaller, lighter "velocity" models that claim to be as sturdy as the originals but lighter. Anyone tried one of these ? Any other suggestions for good quality steps that will allow access to conservatory roofs ? 
This is what is use....

14-in-1 4x4 Aluminium Multi Purpose Folding Extension Ladder 4.7M 15.5FT Heavy Duty Combination Step 1 Painting Tray Manufactured to EN131 Up to 330lbs/150kg https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H5DN7SN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_34TyEbBAVAD26

With the aluminum platform that fits it. 

I never used it as an A frame to clean a conservatory roof. Only as a platform. Which stands at around 4 ft. So at shoulder height it's well over 2m and perfect (for me). 

got myself a 5 rung LG revolution from amazon for £283 (rrp is 480 or something crazy) - will test it out but it feels lighter than the 6 rung full version i used before (thanks @Pjj for the lend) - funnily enough i checked again on amazon and now its £377 so not sure why the fluctuations in price

got myself a 5 rung LG revolution from amazon for £283 (rrp is 480 or something crazy) - will test it out but it feels lighter than the 6 rung full version i used before (thanks @Pjj for the lend) - funnily enough i checked again on amazon and now its £377 so not sure why the fluctuations in price
Probably came via China and is contaminated with covid 19 ?????

Back