Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mould removal interior walls

Beer

Hello we are doing a end of tenancy clean and wondering if anyone has any tips what to use on big mould patches on the interior walls please thank you Richard

Astonish Mould & Mildew remover it's a bleach/hypo based product and will do the job I would also advise the owner to have a dehumidifier placed in house 

Astonish Mould & Mildew remover it's a bleach/hypo based product and will do the job I would also advise the owner to have a dehumidifier placed in house 
Last week I bought a 20l dehumidifier and couldn't believe the water I got on the first day. It states that the water is not for drinking so I decided to test it with my tds meter. 90 tds and my tap water is 70. ? 

Last week I bought a 20l dehumidifier and couldn't believe the water I got on the first day. It states that the water is not for drinking so I decided to test it with my tds meter. 90 tds and my tap water is 70. ? 
Never read instructions ? but we bought one a few months ago and I have being shocked by the amount of water it takes out of a room typically 1 litre twice a week in the kitchen and about 1/2 a litre in the hallway and bedrooms once a week.

Never read instructions ? but we bought one a few months ago and I have being shocked by the amount of water it takes out of a room typically 1 litre twice a week in the kitchen and about 1/2 a litre in the hallway and bedrooms once a week.
We produce 4 cups of water by breathing when we sleep but I still need to get up and go to the toilet to expel more. ? I don't need to use the heating as much because it doesn't feel as cold. Its good if you have wet clothes on a clothes horse to dry. I leave mine on in the daytime when I'm out as I have solar panels but would advise everyone to get one.

We produce 4 cups of water by breathing when we sleep but I still need to get up and go to the toilet to expel more. ? I don't need to use the heating as much because it doesn't feel as cold. Its good if you have wet clothes on a clothes horse to dry. I leave mine on in the daytime when I'm out as I have solar panels but would advise everyone to get one.
Our issue is we live in a converted 1850 barn, that's me posh version they are really old cow sheds ?, different levels no foundations as such with some walls and some rooms below ground level, if we take off the skirting board in the hallway it's just clay and stones behind.

Back