Jump to content
Dale Transparent

Parking note.....

Recommended Posts

Dale Transparent

Had this stuck under my wiper. I was parked perfectly legally, not blocking any access etc. This is the 2nd note I've had off the same person, personally find it funny, what would you have done? 

IMG-20200308-WA0004.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Bart90
10 minutes ago, Dale Transparent said:

Had this stuck under my wiper. I was parked perfectly legally, not blocking any access etc. This is the 2nd note I've had off the same person, personally find it funny, what would you have done? 

IMG-20200308-WA0004.jpg

Laughed as well. Some people......!

Share this post


Link to post
ks789
2 hours ago, Dale Transparent said:

Had this stuck under my wiper. I was parked perfectly legally, not blocking any access etc. This is the 2nd note I've had off the same person, personally find it funny, what would you have done? 

IMG-20200308-WA0004.jpg

 I cant read all of it, whats it say??

Had someone come out there house like I was about to be killed the other month because of where id parked. Some people. get it on the road as well. Blokes who are quite happy to go ape **** when you've done a minor mistake, yet its quite alright for them to do the same thing. Jerks.

Share this post


Link to post
Dale Transparent
1 hour ago, ks789 said:

 I cant read all of it, whats it say??

Had someone come out there house like I was about to be killed the other month because of where id parked. Some people. get it on the road as well. Blokes who are quite happy to go ape **** when you've done a minor mistake, yet its quite alright for them to do the same thing. Jerks.

It's says "park here again and we'll get you booked"

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer
4 minutes ago, Dale Transparent said:

It's says "park here again and we'll get you booked"

Next time you park there leave a note saying 2 weeks in the Caribbean please

Share this post


Link to post
ks789
4 minutes ago, Dale Transparent said:

It's says "park here again and we'll get you booked"

lol some people just sit in there homes waiting for any little thing to cause grief, makes their day 😂

Share this post


Link to post
BigFoot

I was parked on a terraced street once outside a neighbour of a customer, it would have been easy for me to move if asked politely, I like to be accommodating when reasonably possible however this idiot was went off on one immediately as he pulled up in his car he wanted to park directly outside his house my reply “ No, I’m not moving for you” and I gave him the don’t mess with me look 👀 he parked further down the street and was not happy 😂 

no idea why people don’t just ask nicely.

Share this post


Link to post
Iron Giant

Not single thing anyone can do when you are parked up in a street legally I can understand their frustration to a point, but they chose to live in a terraced street without any parking rights, I haven't taken new jobs in certain terraced streets for years because of parking an access issues

I had a guy pip his horn like mad at me when I was reversing into a residential marked bay for a flat that I clean, he started kicking off saying he was going to park there, I told him had no right at all and didn't have permission to do so, he claimed he did I then told him I had spoke to the owner the day before as this was an ongoing issue and he confirmed it, funny thing is this guy was living in a rented house that I clean for owner along with another house and 2 flats in the same little street 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Cleanco

Had a few of these in my time. Got one ongoing now. They are adamant in parking outside my customers house instead of their own so I have to park outside theirs. They’ve rang the police and the local council and guess what, both have told me to crack on and ignore her. 

Share this post


Link to post
scottish cleaning service

I have learned from Experience never to park in front of anyone's driveway. Take today for example. Drove up to clean my customer's detached house windows. Could have parked in front of their driveway because no car there. As I finished the back I began collecting my hose and walking round the front. Next thing I seen was a car reversing up the driveway. My customer was on early shift and was coming home and very happy I wasn't blocking his driveway. I know what upsets people and blocking their driveway is one of them. Today I parked at bottom of cul de sac and cleaned all my 5 detached houses by pulling out 50m of hose. It must have saved me an hour as I used to do one house, reel in the hose and move the van 20 feet. I will be doing that from now on and I know a landmark where to stop when walking with the hose. Used to put tape on hose but ended up with so much tape that I didn't know which was what so going back to landmarks that don't move. This game is so simple if one is prepared to stretch the legs a bit and keep out of peoples way so they can drive uninterrupted. 😉  

Share this post


Link to post
steve garwood
8 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I have learned from Experience never to park in front of anyone's driveway. Take today for example. Drove up to clean my customer's detached house windows. Could have parked in front of their driveway because no car there. As I finished the back I began collecting my hose and walking round the front. Next thing I seen was a car reversing up the driveway. My customer was on early shift and was coming home and very happy I wasn't blocking his driveway. I know what upsets people and blocking their driveway is one of them. Today I parked at bottom of cul de sac and cleaned all my 5 detached houses by pulling out 50m of hose. It must have saved me an hour as I used to do one house, reel in the hose and move the van 20 feet. I will be doing that from now on and I know a landmark where to stop when walking with the hose. Used to put tape on hose but ended up with so much tape that I didn't know which was what so going back to landmarks that don't move. This game is so simple if one is prepared to stretch the legs a bit and keep out of peoples way so they can drive uninterrupted. 😉  

No ones talking about blocking people’s drives, they are talking about parking outside somebody’s house against the kerb 🙄🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Dale Transparent

Ok, so now I'm quite annoyed. My 7 year old opened the note in the van and unbeknownst to me it had the following inside, which he read out 😠😡🤬

IMG-20200309-WA0002.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
steve garwood
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Dale Transparent said:

Ok, so now I'm quite annoyed. My 7 year old opened the note in the van and unbeknownst to me it had the following inside, which he read out 😠😡🤬

IMG-20200309-WA0002.jpg

Need to find out who it is and confront the arrogant W⚓

Edited by steve garwood

Share this post


Link to post
Doddy111

I have a customer that moans about her neighbours, moans about anyone parking on the street, moans about junk mail, moans about new houses being built, moans about fireworks same sh!t every month some people just have nothing to do with their lives. Don’t let them grind you down keep parking their every month and keep us updated 😁 

Share this post


Link to post
steve garwood
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Doddy111 said:

I have a customer that moans about her neighbours, moans about anyone parking on the street, moans about junk mail, moans about new houses being built, moans about fireworks same sh!t every month some people just have nothing to do with their lives. Don’t let them grind you down keep parking their every month and keep us updated 😁 

Do you clean my wife’s windows? 🤔

Edited by steve garwood

Share this post


Link to post
Dale Transparent
Just now, steve garwood said:

Need to find out who it is and confront the W⚓️  👍

Love the w⚓

I know who it is, but not sure confronting will help the situation, she's 🦇💩🤪 and it may be conceived that I am the one in the wrong, so don't want to risk my reputation

Share this post


Link to post
Robbo

I'd knock on the door and ask them if they want their plastic bag back! 

Share this post


Link to post
dazmond

I've had this too...of course i always avoid parking over driveways but if your on a public road theres nothing they can do!

 

The best thing to do is remain cheerful and laugh...they hate that!also if u can take the mick out of them in some way while their waffling on.....I even sprayed a woman with water once from my wfp....she was not best pleased and said she was calling the police!they never came though.....👍😀

Share this post


Link to post
brianbadonde
6 hours ago, dazmond said:

I even sprayed a woman with water once from my wfp....she was not best pleased and said she was calling the police!they never came though.....👍😀

Legend! 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Clisty1989

Next time you park there, wait for her to come out, then if she says she gonna get you booked offer to ring them yourself. Watch her flap and back down, or if you do get them to come out watch the police tell her to wind her neck in 👍

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.