Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

digiflo 6100R flow meter

trevor peacock

Anyone got one of these?

Mine is a year and a half old, It's inline, prefilters, so I know when to change my fibredyne. it froze so I changed the batteries, reset it and now it's on 0 and not working, any ideas?

Anyone got one of these?

Mine is a year and a half old, It's inline, prefilters, so I know when to change my fibredyne. it froze so I changed the batteries, reset it and now it's on 0 and not working, any ideas?
I have the 8000T

You might be able to solve your problem looking at these instructions; 5.3 sorted me out.

5.0 Operation Guide 

5.1 Install Batteries Slide off the cover case of the battery room, and put into 2 AAA batteries. Then slide the cover case back.

5.2 Connecting Fitting The specification of the DigiFlow 8000T connectors is 3/8” MNPT female. You could use any 3/8” MNPT male connectors.

5.3 Setting Filter Capacity and Elapse Time Monitor  Keep pressing DISPLAY button, then press RESET button and release both of the buttons. The DigiFlow 8000T will go into setting procedure. The digit will blink to notice you that the setting procedure is on.

5.4 Setting Filter Capacity Press DISPLAY button to choose the capacity value. The sequence is OFF - 0 – 100 – 200 – 300  ……  19800 – 19900 – OFF – 0 –100 (gallon model) and OFF - 0 –500 – 1000 --- 99500 – OFF – 0 – 500 (Liter model). Then press RESET button to save the filter capacity value. Then go into elapse time  value setting. 

5.5 Setting Filter Elapse Time  Press DISPLAY button to choose the elapse time value.  The sequence is OFF - 0 – 30 – 60 – 90  ….……  690 – 720 – OFF – 0 –30. Then press RESET to save the Timing. The setting procedure is completed.
Right to Left              or           Left to Right  
Flow Rate : Max.4.10 gpm, 15.51 lpm Min. 0.45 gpm, 1.70 lpm 4.0General : Temperature : 0 to 80 (32 to 176 ) Pressure : Max. 5.5 bar (80 psi) Weight : 140 g (5.38 oz) Accuracy : +/- 5%  Connection : 3/8 inch NPT Female  
* Either of the capacity mode or elapse time will be disabled when you choose value as OFF.  ** The setting procedure will be terminated, and go back to the original status if there is no input for 10 seconds.  

5.6 Operating The DigiFlow 8000T will be automatically turn on when there is water flowing through the sensor. It will automatically turn off in 10 seconds when there is no water flowing.

5.7 Mode Selection :  Press DISPLAY button is to display the status of the three modes of the DigiFlow 8000T.  1. Filter remaining capacity mode, 2. Filter remaining elapse time and 3. Flow rate.  

5.8 Alert  

5.8.1 Near End o Life Alert  When filter remaining capacity is less than 30 gallons (100 liters) or filter remaining elapse time is less than 7 days, the buzzer will beep once and the digit will blink to notice user that the filter cartridge is near its end of life.   

5.8.2 End of Life Alert  When filter remaining capacity reaches 0 gallon (liter) or filter remaining time reaches 0 day, the buzzer will beep twice and the digit will blink to notice user that the filter cartridge is in its end of life, and out of function.  
After change the filter cartridge, press RESET button. The DigiFlow 8000T will be reset to the original filter remaining capacity and remaining elapse time value, and start monitoring filter again.  

5.8.3 Low Battery Power Alert  When the battery power lower than normal working level, the buzzer will beep twice to notice and the battery symbol on the screen will blink to notice user to change the battery. Once the batteries are replaced, the alert will be released. The data will be kept in memory and stored back when user replace the batteries.  

Back