Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic Constant Flow sprayer

DPWindowCleaning

Hi does anyone use the Ionic Constant flow battery sprayer? All part of the touchless system that Ionic advertise. Comes in at £450 so expensive but wondered if it was worth the investment 

I think you would be better off with a Gardiner back pack at £115 aprox with vat much better value for money ,and works really well applying virisol to buildings and plastics , that ionics foam stuff doesn’t give any better results and is expensive .

Hi does anyone use the Ionic Constant flow battery sprayer? All part of the touchless system that Ionic advertise. Comes in at £450 so expensive but wondered if it was worth the investment 
https://www.screwfix.com/p/sx-cs5-white-black-pressure-sprayer-5ltr/7490X?kpid=7490X&ds_kid=92700049581339120&ds_rl=1241687&ds_rl=1245250&ds_rl=1249410&ds_rl=1245250&ds_rl=1249481&gclid=Cj0KCQjw3qzzBRDnARIsAECmryq9zlB4kXoOgEmDdB9ToHk3nFZAw4J-IBwfcUDzcoGrAgxSXSiNFnMaArCTEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

save ya self lot of dolla and get one of these ,

I use it when pole is well extended and don’t get any pressure issues 

You can get bigger ones aswell 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you would be better off with a Gardiner back pack at £115 aprox with vat much better value for money ,and works really well applying virisol to buildings and plastics , that ionics foam stuff doesn’t give any better results and is expensive .
Thanks I did look at those. They say you cannot put chemicals through the metal lance kit. So do you use that or use your wf poles? 

Yeah I have added extra pole hose , no problems 

i have 100 degree fan on me tip of pole,
Thanks a lot pal appreciate that 

I looked at that too, but I went for the Gardiner back pack and I bought the spray nozzle from da-components and it all works a treat at a fraction of the cost.

I have found spraying the chemical directly on to gutters or Connie roofs has made those really dirty jobs a lot easier, as previously I was just spraying it on my brush, it still worked but was harder work, now it’s a doddle ?

The other day I was doing a first clean on a conservatory covered in green alga. Only had hypo in the van so put some in a bucket and put in some pure. Dipped brush in it and applied all over conservatory then I scrubbed away. After That I cleaned the conny as normal with hwfp. It came up a treat and I think I will be mixing up some softwashing hypo when I do my next conny clean which is this month unless they have self cleaning glass on the roof.

The other day I was doing a first clean on a conservatory covered in green alga. Only had hypo in the van so put some in a bucket and put in some pure. Dipped brush in it and applied all over conservatory then I scrubbed away. After That I cleaned the conny as normal with hwfp. It came up a treat and I think I will be mixing up some softwashing hypo when I do my next conny clean which is this month unless they have self cleaning glass on the roof.
Cheers mate. A pal in the trade snapped a finial off with his brush a while back so I was just on the look around for a system where I don't have too touch the conservatory at all! 

Had a pump action sprayer to start with also - they do work and would be an okay option if you do mainly maintenance window cleans and the occasional upvc / gfs clean. If your gonna be looking to work fast and efficiently when doing gfs / first cleans i would defo get a backpack and spray nozzle - it allows complete coverage of the plastic faster. The whole process is much less strenuous on the arms when you have the products properly covering the plastic your cleaning. Also make sure you get a good hose pipe with a aqua stop adapter and one of these to spray down the plastic when your done scrubbing https://www.wintecs.co.uk/water-fed-pole-window-cleaning/fittings/couplers/plug-1-2in-alloy-w-6mm-and-8mm-hosetail-pole-connector/ 

Cheers mate. A pal in the trade snapped a finial off with his brush a while back so I was just on the look around for a system where I don't have too touch the conservatory at all! 
Snow foam gun may do the trick, but the suggestions from the other lads above are most likely better, this topic came up last week and the conservatory in the video that Ionics cleaned wasn't that dirty, if you got a bad one I would be amazed if their product worked without scrubbing 

Had a pump action sprayer to start with also - they do work and would be an okay option if you do mainly maintenance window cleans and the occasional upvc / gfs clean. If your gonna be looking to work fast and efficiently when doing gfs / first cleans i would defo get a backpack and spray nozzle - it allows complete coverage of the plastic faster. The whole process is much less strenuous on the arms when you have the products properly covering the plastic your cleaning. Also make sure you get a good hose pipe with a aqua stop adapter and one of these to spray down the plastic when your done scrubbing https://www.wintecs.co.uk/water-fed-pole-window-cleaning/fittings/couplers/plug-1-2in-alloy-w-6mm-and-8mm-hosetail-pole-connector/ 
Thanks for the info mate. Hope everyone is working despite Covid 19 ?

I looked at that too, but I went for the Gardiner back pack and I bought the spray nozzle from da-components and it all works a treat at a fraction of the cost.

I have found spraying the chemical directly on to gutters or Connie roofs has made those really dirty jobs a lot easier, as previously I was just spraying it on my brush, it still worked but was harder work, now it’s a doddle ?
Which spray nozzle is it from DA Components as there are a few too choose from! 

iv just took advantage of the wcw black Friday sale and bought a bigboy with spray kit. looking forward to giving a go. i will only use it to do con roofs and gutters. new cleans i just put a bit of good old fairy on my brush and it foams up amazing ideal for the first cleans. done it for years and never had a call back yet.

33318308_307656586435050_6123274246148849664_n.jpg

Back