Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer coronavirus statement.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

cleaniac

Since its now the done thing for every company to issue some form of statement guff to their customers with advice on coronavirus; I thought that I better make sure i get my statement together and send it out to all customers.

Dear customer.

In light of the current situation on the coronavirus pandemic, we are issuing this statement to encourage our customers to stay safe during this difficult time. 

We are committed to ensuring your safety is paramount, and encourage you to keep your windows as clean as possible during these difficult times.

Your window glass is the main barrier between the virus pathogen, and your house. 

We advise all customers to increase their window cleaning daily, at a special rate of £xx so we can continue to protect you from this horrible disease. 

We are also pleased to inform you that as it is currently understood, coronavirus cannot be transmitted by electronic transactions, so there is no need to delay your payments to us, this is safe to do and poses no health risks.

Best wishes...

Your winda cleana

Last edited by a moderator:
Since its now the done thing for every company to issue some form of statement guff to their customers with advice on coronavirus; I thought that I better make sure i get my statement together and send it out to all customers.

Dear customer.

In light of the current situation on the coronavirus pandemic, we are issuing this statement to encourage our customers to stay safe during this difficult time. 

We are committed to ensuring your safety is paramount, and encourage you to keep your windows as clean as possible during these difficult times.

Your window glass is the main barrier between the virus pathogen, and your house. 

We advise all customers to increase their window cleaning daily, at a special rate of £xx so we can continue to protect you from this horrible disease. 

We are also pleased to inform you that as it is currently understood, coronavirus cannot be transmitted by electronic transactions, so there is no need to delay your payments to us, this is safe to do and poses no health risks.

Best wishes...

Your winda cleana
Is this a joke?

Need to keep on window cleaning but find myself following ASDA, TESCO, COOP, MORRISONS artics to my local supermarkets just in case they have larger or beer on board.

hELP

Started watching Vikings, good after a couple of episodes.

One bottle of Leffe left...

There's something I'm thinking about that I don't think anyone has mentioned, which I don't know whether or not I have good reason to be concerned about. 

The government is saying for instance that they'll help out some folk who are off work with 80% of their wages, and all sorts of funding promises to various needs. I'm wondering where the money is going to come from, and just as importantly; how, or who is going to pay it back?

Extra equipment being bought, extra resources being committed and extra staff being recruited(very necessary I know) but same question? I'm thinking that the answer will be : the usual, captive, government funders who have little choice or say in the matter; the tax payer. We were forced to bale out the banks in the very recent past, with no say in the matter, while as far as I know the big money executives sailed on with barely a ruffle. Now, Richard Branson, for instance, is asking some of his staff to take unpaid leave and Demanding the government (us the tax payers) pay their wages, while he keeps a tight grip on the obscene personal wealth that those people helped him accumulate.

There will, without a doubt, be a huge amount of businesses that will be finished for good : pubs, clubs, airlines, travel, restaurants, cafes, gyms, taxis, shops, car sales and several other businesses, large and small, including in our own trade. They won't all be able to make it back. Some of course will, there are always survivors, but there will be difficult times ahead for a lot of people and they, or we, will need financial assistance to get by. 

I'm fully expecting that once we get through this crisis, those still in work or business, will be hit by a very large increase in tax demands to repay the funds that will have gone out and to help those still in trouble, including probably and sadly, some of us.

I'm only an ordinary working walla who left school at fourteen, I may well be wrong but I can't see it unfolding any other way.

We will of course, as always be in the hands of "experts" and I think some of you may know my views on that class of people. 

I am by nature a positive and driven person, although this post suggests differently the way it reads. I'm just giving a heads up on the way I think things are likely to unfold. If I'm wrong, all the better. I'll be very happy to be wrong on this. 

Wishing all of us and those we care about, the very best. ?

And breathe Davey  ?...The Gov is writing cheques our children/grand/great grand children will pay for 'us' - quite easy this Governmenting lark - 'pass the dutchy to the left hand side' - after they get vaccines - (already in testing) things will calm down...(note the 'recovery' already on the stock market) - in the meantime I'm sure we'll get a handout (all 5 Million self employed - read - a lot people you might want to vote for you again - once they figure out how to track/check what we say we 'normally' earn ?

image.png

(Read this bit in 4x normal speed...Social distancing and santisering apply - your health is at risk if you do not keep up with it)

Apologies, I put the above post in the wrong discussion. I meant to post it on the discussion about ramifications of the Corona virus. If anyone knows how to reposition it, I'd really appreciate if they could move it, please. 

Thanks in advance. Davy ?

Sad thing is it's quantative easing again. Just printing as much as they want and then everyone owes them the fictitious money back with interest....

And breathe Davey  ?...The Gov is writing cheques our children/grand/great grand children will pay for 'us' - quite easy this Governmenting lark - 'pass the dutchy to the left hand side' - after they get vaccines - (already in testing) things will calm down...(note the 'recovery' already on the stock market) - in the meantime I'm sure will get a handout (all 5 Million self employed - read - a lot people you might want to vote for you again - once they figure out how to track/check what we say we 'normally' earn ?

View attachment 19770

(Social distancing and santisering apply - your health is at risk if you do not keep up with it)
Ahh! I'm worrying over nothing then. We won't be paying more tax. Our descents will. That's a great comfort to me, that my generation doesn't need to sort our own selves out. 

Spend! Spend! Spend! Wow! 

As @Cleaniac posted a few days ago...'money' is a manmade concept...isn't it surprising how many people/businesses are saying they can't cope financially...we're only a few days into it. Whatever happened to savings/reserves - prudent fiscal management - Dickens (Mr Micawber's ) famous quote comes to mind..."Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen [pounds] nineteen [shillings] and six [pence], result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."

Money is a method/tool of controlling us..

Problem is there's a lot of businesses out there that have been on the verge of bankruptcy for a long time due to not really recovering from the last recession backed up with the rise of companies like Amazon who have been allowed to.prosper and dodge tax.. 

One thing for sure the rich will get richer from this..

Money is a method/tool of controlling us..

Problem is there's a lot of businesses out there that have been on the verge of bankruptcy for a long time due to not really recovering from the last recession backed up with the rise of companies like Amazon who have been allowed to.prosper and dodge tax.. 

One thing for sure the rich will get richer from this..
Yep! absolutely. There's a lot of businesses who are up against very tight competition and were struggling before this virus. Look at some of the businesses that have gone before it came to light: Jamie Oliver, Thomas Cooke. Pubs and restaurants have been declining for several as have a large number of non-chain, privately owned shops and manufacturers.

Apologies, I put the above post in the wrong discussion. I meant to post it on the discussion about ramifications of the Corona virus. If anyone knows how to reposition it, I'd really appreciate if they could move it, please. 

Thanks in advance. Davy ?
Copy and paste your reply and put it in the other post that's the only way I know off, 

Back