Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No allowed to work

I’m letting the customers who regularly have internal cleans know now that I’m not doing them until it’s safe to do so

I got the sack recently from a monthly internal / external care home job, and I reckon those are usually the first types of job to go. I feel better now.

Ive had two customers cancelled on me today because they self isolating.

After boris Johnson speech tonight I'll expect some more of my customers will be asking me to stay away as london virus is two week ahead of the rest of the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
Had 1 customer throw a 10r out the window at me who is self isolating. The firm my dad works with has had a few cancel today 

People are not booking rooms...so loss of revenue for the Hotel chain...knock on effects is you losing out too....gonna get worse for all of us doing domestics too.
I completely understand and get were they're coming from but we are in for a rough ride.

Lost another one today.I predict I will lose or have around 25 - 30 % stop for the time being but could be more.

I clean many different business from small shops, pubs and restaurants to offices, schools and block management work so most but not all will be affected in some way.

Still I do believe we will get through this but it will take time.

I can see people being largely excused from financial burdens soon, as this could very well turn in to a state of emergency judging by the death toll. Think about it. A week ago we had 2 deaths. 5 days on say a week for safe measure its increased to 104. If its killing at that rate, in another week you are talking 10,000, in a fortnight, dare i say it. Do the math. That is if nothing is done. So i cant see things going any other way. 

Latest Posts

Back