Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round For Sale - Norfolk, Attleborough/Shropham Area

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Robt100

Round for sale, all WFP.  Selling due to relocation around 150miles North West!

Based across Attleborugh, Shropham, Hardingham, Hingham and Old Buckenham areas. It's a good base for starting a larger round, or for topping up one you already have.

Income of £4.5k per annum, consisting of 9 Homes 8 weekly and 21 Homes 4 weekly. Plenty of scope for extras with fascias, gutters, conservatories etc. All due to be cleaned in the next week.
This would have been put up sooner, but the move was rather sudden and we have been without internet/data for a few weeks!

Selling price is £1200, open to offers.

Please PM Me on here or contact me on the number below.

logo and number.jpg

Now Provisionally Sold!
I was thinking about this as I could possibly be moving to diss/royden later this year. All on hold for a bit what with things the way they are. I intended to keep my work on around Woodbridge area and commute the 30 miles, while gradually trying to get work more local. Do you know, is Diss area saturated with windys already or not too bad?

I was thinking about this as I could possibly be moving to diss/royden later this year. All on hold for a bit what with things the way they are. I intended to keep my work on around Woodbridge area and commute the 30 miles, while gradually trying to get work more local. Do you know, is Diss area saturated with windys already or not too bad?
Hi Mate,

I'm not 100% on that, I do know of 2 or 3 windys around the Diss area, though I believe one is in the process of slowing down/retiring. Plenty of little villages around just off the A140 where you can probably pick up a lot of work though. But yeah, definitely stick with what you have and slowly migrate.....dont do a me and move 150miles the day before a lockdown?

Hi Mate,

I'm not 100% on that, I do know of 2 or 3 windys around the Diss area, though I believe one is in the process of slowing down/retiring. Plenty of little villages around just off the A140 where you can probably pick up a lot of work though. But yeah, definitely stick with what you have and slowly migrate.....dont do a me and move 150miles the day before a lockdown?
Ah bad timing mate. Yeh I do some nearly half way there so can gradually do similar, i go through the sticks via Framlingham area. Will do the van good to do some decent miles.

Latest Posts

Back