Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thats the pubs down then. save a bit I guess.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ks789

Yeh no pub then. A day I never thought id see. Private bars/speak easy. our mates just had a log cabin put in  his back garden with a bar in it.

Wouldnt mind being an employee laid off now though, 80% of wages for doing nothing. Strange times.

And SSP for the self employed if you're eligible
Im hoping to keep working ( unless get ill of course) Do you reckon it will happen that we get barred from going to our jobs? Also would i be right in thinking we as self employed would only be eligible for £75 a week possibly £95 a week?

Im hoping to keep working ( unless get ill of course) Do you reckon it will happen that we get barred from going to our jobs? Also would i be right in thinking we as self employed would only be eligible for £75 a week possibly £95 a week?
Who knows but as long as Londoners keeps ignoring advice, and they're keeping the tube running ?, we will be governed by what happens there. It is absolutely ridiculous that the whole of the UK is being shut down because of what is happening in the overcrowded south east. 

i dont think there has been a week in the last 40 odd years where i havent been to the pub at least once. Friday night out with the lads has been ongoing since I was 15 and I am 57 now. 

I dont think its sunk in yet!!!
Bang on mate. Went to the pub last night with the lads and we’ve made a pact that every weekend, Friday or Saturday, one of us will have an open house supplying beer and grub so we all have something to look forward too, this is if the lockdown doesn’t happen obviously 

I go to millwall with a different bunch of mates that are scattered over north Kent and south east London, so no idea how we’re going to meet up. Just a case of keeping connected on our WhatsApp group. ?

When this is all over, it’s time to really appreciate what we have and don’t ever take things for granted.

I’ve always said life is not a rehearsal, one innings, live it. Don’t be obsessed by work, so much more to life. 
I will live by this mantra more than ever.

One more thing. I personally think this government is handling it reasonably well. Thank the lord Corbyn didn’t get in ?.

Keep well boys, time whizzes by and before we know it, we’ll be talking about this horrible time in past tense.

That could be the most profound, serious post I’ve ever done...... I’ll be back with some ? jokes soon ????‍?

As no saving myself for the saturday night now, im popping down the English riviera (well, woodbridge river) for a few outdoor cans with a mate. May as well, chill wind but nice bit of sun ?

Bang on mate. Went to the pub last night with the lads and we’ve made a pact that every weekend, Friday or Saturday, one of us will have an open house supplying beer and grub so we all have something to look forward too, this is if the lockdown doesn’t happen obviously 

I go to millwall with a different bunch of mates that are scattered over north Kent and south east London, so no idea how we’re going to meet up. Just a case of keeping connected on our WhatsApp group. ?

When this is all over, it’s time to really appreciate what we have and don’t ever take things for granted.

I’ve always said life is not a rehearsal, one innings, live it. Don’t be obsessed by work, so much more to life. 
I will live by this mantra more than ever.

One more thing. I personally think this government is handling it reasonably well. Thank the lord Corbyn didn’t get in ?.

Keep well boys, time whizzes by and before we know it, we’ll be talking about this horrible time in past tense.

That could be the most profound, serious post I’ve ever done...... I’ll be back with some ? jokes soon ????‍?
Yep, I am missing the footy massively. we are all season ticket holders at Derby and go to quite a few away days as well. Always get to the pub for 12....a few pints, place a few bets and have a good laugh. love my post match drinks too, particularly after a good win.

i cant see that happening for a few months

What with the storms, rain, wind, flooding, an epidemic and no toilet rolls lets get a petition to Boris to end 2020 now and start 2021 early im fed up.?

Back