Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone using there systems for disinfecting for this virus?

Want to help out best ni can but not sure if we're at the point where public places need mass disinfecting yet . Do.you need a certain license etc? Cheers regards Matt s 

Thought about this as well,not sure how to suggest this to council or government,as all wfp are set up to do it,just need a Benz spray nozzle, or fan jets,which some of us probably have. 

Want to help out best ni can but not sure if we're at the point where public places need mass disinfecting yet . Do.you need a certain license etc? Cheers regards Matt s 
You need soup to bind to the virus and tear it apart. Water on its own just runs over it, as the fat acts as a barrier. This video explains better than me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LKVUarhtvE

That is a great video to inform why to wash hands for 20seconds with soap.

Wondere

You need soup to bind to the virus and tear it apart. Water on its own just runs over it, as the fat acts as a barrier. This video explains better than me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LKVUarhtvE
Great video on why you wash hands with any soap for 20 secs

Your comment said soup binds the virus,I thought it was going to be a funny video how soup destroys the virus?

Be interesting if the Vision product was any good.
Yeah well I was just wondering a way to offer some kind of disinfectant scheme free to customers, maybe a spray bottle of disinfectant or watered down bleach on handrails and door handles may be a good idea?

Yeah well I was just wondering a way to offer some kind of disinfectant scheme free to customers, maybe a spray bottle of disinfectant or watered down bleach on handrails and door handles may be a good idea?
Diluted hypo mix in spray bottle spray door handles hand rails etc then leave fir a few muinits then clean and rinse with wfp job done 

Diluted hypo mix in spray bottle spray door handles hand rails etc then leave fir a few muinits then clean and rinse with wfp job done 
That's a great idea I'm going to do that, you reckon standard bleach would be any good aswell?

How weak a mix ya reckon would suffice for the disinfection ? Weaker is safer to spray in large areas - I wouldn’t wanna cause any hypo problems 

How weak a mix ya reckon would suffice for the disinfection ? Weaker is safer to spray in large areas - I wouldn’t wanna cause any hypo problems 
I would use 2% have a look on a a domestic bottle what ever strength that is will work fine it kills 99+ % of all germs bacteria and viruses at that strength 

Benz lightening cleanze says to use 20:1 ratio, which meets the WHO regs.  I've emailed them for more info,as they seem pretty good at knowing the health n safety aspects of it all.

Latest Posts

Back