Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For those now spending the next month or so in their pj's

cleaniac

Right. So a more upbeat thread. 

You are not allowed to mention the virus.

Just what shenanigans you intend to waste/occupy your time with while we doss about??

I'm.starting off with a glass of whiskey, and a binge watch of breaking bad, better call Saul, & peaky blinders

Doing a load of jobs at home that I have put off / not had the time to do , and re building a thermopure system for another van that will keel me going for a while ???

We have have been given the all clear up here to go out to work. Window cleaners, Gardeners and Bricklayers are okay because they are out in the fresh air and not meeting anyone.
It's been said before just cause you can work doesn't mean you should.  I know I could go to work but it just doesn't feel right.  I've had three calls today asking will I get there before the lock down and once I told then I'm already on my own lock down that have all understood.  

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been said before just cause you can work doesn't mean you should.  I know I could go to work but it just doesn't feel right.  I've had three calls today asking will I get there before the lock down and once I told then I'm already on my own lock down that have all understood.  
I have a conny clean to do outside and the customer is happy for me to do it. I seen petrol at 102p a litre at Asda and it seems to be correct, I think it will go to a pound a litre. fwiw

I'm dossing for the rest of the week at least - I'll be home schooling my kids!  They have homework packs, online homework and reading to do and it's down to me to assist them.  

Lunchtime walk with the dog to give them exercise and fresh air.

Yey I already had half a tank but I put another £30 in today just in case.  I know we are not allowed but I like to go for a drive early in the morning around the coast so its always nice to have a full tank.   
That’s another good question if we can go out for exercise does that mean we have to walk from out homes or can we drive somewhere and go for a walk ??? 

Yeah been helping with my kids schoolwork too. I got a girl, 9 years old, thinks she's 19 and a boy that's 7 years old, who is exactly as all 7 year old boys are...nuts and full of energy. 

This morning when I decided to stay at home, her face lit up, she was in the car doing a shop within 30 mins ? as she's been stuck in the house with them all week...?

That’s another good question if we can go out for exercise does that mean we have to walk from out homes or can we drive somewhere and go for a walk ??? 
As I was off today I seen on the news a bloke saying it's a grey area but atm you can drive somewhere then exercise ( don't know if he was a expert as I was listening that closely) 

I have seen no "advice", statements, legislation or guidance that suggests you cannot drive somewhere to exercise ?

Latest Posts

Back