Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Its ok for taxi drivers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Imagine getting in a taxi these days.     An enclosed  box filled with viruses and all sorts.   Covid - 19  just waiting for you from Last infected passenger     Yet they are classed as a necessity.  

We are probably the safest workers out there.  

Wouldn’t want to get in a taxi but as window cleaners we can still work as long as we are safe. My local MP said this:

Thank you for contacting me regarding Coronavirus. I appreciate this is a difficult and worrying period for you and your business.

As you know to avoid social contact, the Government has ordered certain businesses and venues to close. 

Government advice is that other businesses can remain open and their employees can travel to work, but only where the work they do absolutely cannot be done from home. This would include your business as long as you follow Public Health England guidelines including maintaining a 2 metre distance from others and washing your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds (or using hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is not available).

Best wishes

James

Wouldn’t want to get in a taxi but as window cleaners we can still work as long as we are safe. My local MP said this:

Thank you for contacting me regarding Coronavirus. I appreciate this is a difficult and worrying period for you and your business.

As you know to avoid social contact, the Government has ordered certain businesses and venues to close. 

Government advice is that other businesses can remain open and their employees can travel to work, but only where the work they do absolutely cannot be done from home. This would include your business as long as you follow Public Health England guidelines including maintaining a 2 metre distance from others and washing your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds (or using hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is not available).

Best wishes

James

Hi. Is this the MP who has written this reply?

James Wild (politician) James Oliver Wild (born 5 January 1977) is a British Conservative Party politician. He has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for North West Norfolk since the 2019 general election.

Born: 5 January 1977

Profession: Politician

Thanks

Latest Posts

Back