Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Softwashing trolley rental

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kennygggkent

Transparent Window Cleaning
Hi Gents,

Has anyone in the Exeter, devon area got a softwashing trolley or box they can rent out. Was trying to set up my trolley but corona has put it on hold. Name your price.

Thanks

Hi Gents,

Has anyone in the Exeter, devon area got a softwashing trolley or box they can rent out. Was trying to set up my trolley but corona has put it on hold. Name your price.

Thanks

Kenney how about a Gardiner pack and a WFP pole - or build your own - hcek out this guy great vids - in one (not this) he shows how to build one 0 just using a WFP pump...

Thanks buddy, I have a gardiner backpack but dont want to ruin the pump like i did with the last one.
Provided you wash it out after it will be fine we find  they last around three years or so they pay for  them selves on the first job so Ime more than happy with that .we do loads of hypo work at least one job per week on quite spells and when busy every day of the week . 

Back