Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

SKY VAC ATOM ?? ARE THEY ANY GOOD

Decent machine, there are a few on here that has them. There are numerous posts on the site talking about gutter vaccing equipment. As we've all got many hours to do nothing I suggest you have a search on here ?

Have you got gutter jobs to do  P.       Get the right height   .   for over connys.  What is the best height of poles for everyday household gutter cleaning

I've got one, they're fab. Powerful enough for most domestic work. You never find them second hand which I think says alot. 

Hello Pwcs -Spinaclean have an offer on at the moment and throwing in cameras for half price. I am thinking of buying one too.
Their camera is by far and away the worst part of their kit. At half price it might just about be value. I do believe they are fetching a new one out soon so them selling them off now sounds like it's coming out soon

Ive got one with 4 poles and ive never found a clump of **** it wont pull out although i do wish i had 6 poles
Try dragging it along the gutter until you can get a lift on it or break it into smaller chunks , if it’s very dry try flooding the gutter with water once it’s soaked into the turf it will come out a lot easier although it will be heavier 

Can anyone tell me the height and width of skyvac atom just want to make sure it will fit in side door of Combo without moving my racks I put in . Thank you in advance .

Highly recommend the Atom, I was a bit dubious at first but I enjoy quoting for gutter clearing now ?

Paid for itself many times over.

Back