Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure water suppliers Northern Ireland

Shane84

I have been recently considering getting a water fed backpack pole system for cleaning awkward to get at windows and I am just wondering if anyone knows of any pure water suppliers in Northern Ireland?? Or what is my best bet for getting pure water for this type of system. Thanks

I have been recently considering getting a water fed backpack pole system for cleaning awkward to get at windows and I am just wondering if anyone knows of any pure water suppliers in Northern Ireland?? Or what is my best bet for getting pure water for this type of system. Thanks
Don't know where abouts you are but I'm in Bangor and our water is so low you just need a di vessel with resin in it. Get a tds meter and check the water. 

Don't know where abouts you are but I'm in Bangor and our water is so low you just need a di vessel with resin in it. Get a tds meter and check the water. 
Live in Omagh area. What kind of money would you need to spend on a di vessel with resin in it or how exactly does it work. Im new to water fed systems and am a bit green to how exactly it works. If you have links for di vessel with resin that would be greatly appreciated ? thanks 

Live in Omagh area. What kind of money would you need to spend on a di vessel with resin in it or how exactly does it work. Im new to water fed systems and am a bit green to how exactly it works. If you have links for di vessel with resin that would be greatly appreciated ? thanks 
Sureclean are near you give them a ring and get a tds meter first. You would get a di vessel from them also but check your water first.  All In probably be under £150. Not to sure how much the di vessel is now but a bag of resin is about £90 but going up every month.  

Sureclean are near you give them a ring and get a tds meter first. You would get a di vessel from them also but check your water first.  All In probably be under £150. Not to sure how much the di vessel is now but a bag of resin is about £90 but going up every month.  
Thanks very much, Greatly appreciated. Take care ?

So I got myself a TDS meter and my TDS level is 83 ppm....do you think my best bet for getting pure water then would be to get myself di vessel & resin and start purifying my own water? Thanks

So I got myself a TDS meter and my TDS level is 83 ppm....do you think my best bet for getting pure water then would be to get myself di vessel & resin and start purifying my own water? Thanks
I would say initially,. as it doesn't appear you need much water, double di should be the best way. If you decide to do more of your work by WFP then I'd get an R/O

I would say initially,. as it doesn't appear you need much water, double di should be the best way. If you decide to do more of your work by WFP then I'd get an R/O
Is there any particular size di vessel i should buy if im going use a double di technique to purify the water? What is the advantage of one of the bigger vessels? Also have you any advice in terms of resin brands to go for? Appreciate all the feedback ? Thanks

I would use 2 x 7l or 2 x 11's, you don't need any bigger. The  favourite resin on here is Tulsion MB115. I'm assuming you're not trying to make 1000's of litres a week
No definitely not just trying to get going with WFP system....... I would say initially a couple of hundred litres a week will keep me going. Really do appreciate the info ? thanks again!!

Back