Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Too much comments and confusion off topic

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ac window

There needs to be a clear forum on here that is strictly based to weather folks are working or not. Can understand it's a hard time for the admin but alot of folks are looking for advice and getting lost without answers in the comments. Thanks

Sorry but from your post you are asking admin/staff to give you the answer to work or not, with respect read through the posts and Government guidance, the dilemma is simply a moral one, for which each person/member can only answer themselves, even if you started a poll as to who is working or not if you are wrestling with your own dilemma only you can answer that, 

I am now on my second week off and now kinda wished I had gone to work last week and would have no issue going out this week as I filtered through everything and settled things in my own mind, but still not choosing to work as we were due to go on holiday quite soon, so I am taking this as my break and getting cracked on with my allotment, this is my personal choice, only you can decide ?

Unfortunately it’s quite an emotive issue. Being a forum you are going to get a range of views and it’s not the forums job to decide what’s right  it’s down to you as the business owner to make that decision. The ongoing discussion I think has grown quite tiresome. Everyone’s business and situation is different so there is no clear cut answer. 

Some cannot stop for financial reasons or fear that they may lose their business. Others are stopping for perceived moral or perhaps safety fears for their family or customers weather these are founded or not. And there’s a hundred other reasons why people are carrying on or stopping. 

I do think we need to stop trying to make others feel bad for their choices as we’re not in their situation and just support each other however we can.

That’s  what this forum has always been based on

Back