Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Self isolation help Leicester

Luken

Seen a lot of posts pop up on facebook about windies swiping work from others who are staying indoors due to corona. 

If theres anybody self isolating around the Leicester area I'm willing to cover their round for them temporarily, either as a sub or on a lease basis. You'll have some money coming in and your customers won't stray!

I probably wont get any response, but if anybody needs a hand, give us a shout. ?

Yeah it will do when people become more desperate.

I've a mortgage and 2 loans I'm probably going to freeze at some point soon. Rather the cash was in my bank, especially if we end up on full lockdown & nobody can work!

This is just normal for Leicester windows cleaners i know about 4 company's that will under cut you on a normal day 

Doing this after you've just been to clean them 

A loyal customer will wait like we said before 

And if your customers wants to save 50p we'll let the other company have them 

if your a well established window cleaner with a good reputation  this sort of thing simply doesnt happen very often.....i think ive lost around 5 jobs to cheaper window cleaners in 27 years of window cleaning.....and im certainly not the cheapest in my area....

Back