Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Free gutter vac

P4dstar

Premium Member
Free vac and hose with 50mm cuff, also has the sucker with one connection. Just get yourself some poles and a new filter and you’re good to go. All works etc, just that I’ve upgraded mine.

A575E409-2A79-424F-85EA-198AEF3D48B0.jpeg

One of these;

https://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=3789

It's the model Grippa sell. Using my old poles and bought a reinforced hose and ends from Gutter Vacuum systems and then the silicone elbow from Amazon. The difference is staggering. It was sat in a pile ready for when the tip opens but seems wasteful as its working.
Don’t think the speck is the same as the grippatank one I have one they are  2400 watt motor that one is a 2000 watt but they are an ok vac ime more than happy with mine 

Don’t think the speck is the same as the grippatank one I have one they are  2400 watt motor that one is a 2000 watt but they are an ok vac ime more than happy with mine 
I'm not 100% sure their 40L model is 2400w. I could be completely wrong but during my search I messaged a company regarding the model I bought. They no longer sell to the public but pointed me at Grippa, they said they supply that model to them. The spec is 2x 1060 motors on them. I will point out that Grippa in my recent experience seem like an honest lot (perhaps a little calamitous at times) so if they aren't 2400 then I'm sure it wouldn't be deliberately misrepresenting it.

we have 2 of the grippa ones they are sound but do seem to block up /Fill quickly, frequent emptying.

we need to order the grippa poles as one of the lads reversed over the bag crushing 4

I'm not 100% sure their 40L model is 2400w. I could be completely wrong but during my search I messaged a company regarding the model I bought. They no longer sell to the public but pointed me at Grippa, they said they supply that model to them. The spec is 2x 1060 motors on them. I will point out that Grippa in my recent experience seem like an honest lot (perhaps a little calamitous at times) so if they aren't 2400 then I'm sure it wouldn't be deliberately misrepresenting it.
Mine is the 40 ltr and that’s 2400 watts very handy for shop fronts or difficult access jobs 

Ordered my new Elite Poles from Spinaclean because the gutter work keeps coming in. Eventually I hope to have two Vac systems up and running.
Landlord of my house has got a job and a half on his hands. Downpipe blocked and roof water just going all over that bit of the house. He didnt try to gutter vac it out etc, and dug up to get to the soakaway pipe. From 50 or 60 years ago, they'd bodged it. On the back of the house, is fine, wide, cast iron type leading away from house. But this front one, its just a drainpipe size pipe leading off, then slightly smaller diameter alluminium looking pipe wedged into that, and going god knows where, but doesnt look like its going 5 metres from the house. So hes gonna do a new proper soakaway etc. 

Landlord of my house has got a job and a half on his hands. Downpipe blocked and roof water just going all over that bit of the house. He didnt try to gutter vac it out etc, and dug up to get to the soakaway pipe. From 50 or 60 years ago, they'd bodged it. On the back of the house, is fine, wide, cast iron type leading away from house. But this front one, its just a drainpipe size pipe leading off, then slightly smaller diameter alluminium looking pipe wedged into that, and going god knows where, but doesnt look like its going 5 metres from the house. So hes gonna do a new proper soakaway etc. 
Best to hire a mini-digger and try and miss the Gas, Leaky and water pipes in the process.

Best to hire a mini-digger and try and miss the Gas, Leaky and water pipes in the process.
Or this bloke lives on the close who does work for him sometimes, hes got the strength of a sasquatch, prob dig the whole lot out in under 2 hours by shovel. Was trying to uproot/demolish this tree in the garden and he ripped it up like it was a daffodil ?  ? - bigfoot / sasquatch prints

I'm not 100% sure their 40L model is 2400w.
I spoke to Oliver at grippa before re sourcing parts for mine he did say that they had Numatic spec/build specially for them, so would fancy more powerful motors would be the obvious customisable spec change...but you know how salespeople are ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back