Anyone IPAF MEWP trained for jobs

windowsurfer

windowsurfer

Before stopping work, I went to get trained on the mobile boom lifts,for something to do in case it came in handy for any jobs.

Just wondered if anyone uses boom or scissor lifts for cleaning jobs,  if so what type of cleaning,ta

42 minutes ago, windowsurfer said:

Before stopping work, I went to get trained on the mobile boom lifts,for something to do in case it came in handy for any jobs.

Just wondered if anyone uses boom or scissor lifts for cleaning jobs,  if so what type of cleaning,ta

We've got a truck mounted 18metre, 10ton, are you planning on buying or hiring ?

scottish cleaning service
11 minutes ago, karl73091 said:

We've got a truck mounted 18metre, 10ton, are you planning on buying or hiring ?

Aye, sounds like an old fire engine. 

windowsurfer
31 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Aye, sounds like an old fire engine. 

Good machine for social distancing 

21 minutes ago, windowsurfer said:

I would hire one if a job came up,really need some experience using them as only a one day course.

If we were  based in Scotland, we would happily give you some  experience, it's my business partner who has the class 2,  most hirer's come with  driver & operater, so I would just hire that way,, some even do a 1/2 day rate

windowsurfer

Thanks, that would have been good, the mobile booms are a bit crazy to get used to, I was only one on training, a bit of pressure to get it right at 30 odd feet in a confined space with the boom lift.

Yes I agree, you would soon get the hang of it, on eBay there  is some for hire, I love your enthusiasm

• Like 1