Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone IPAF MEWP trained for jobs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windowsurfer

Before stopping work, I went to get trained on the mobile boom lifts,for something to do in case it came in handy for any jobs.

Just wondered if anyone uses boom or scissor lifts for cleaning jobs,  if so what type of cleaning,ta

Before stopping work, I went to get trained on the mobile boom lifts,for something to do in case it came in handy for any jobs.

Just wondered if anyone uses boom or scissor lifts for cleaning jobs,  if so what type of cleaning,ta
We've got a truck mounted 18metre, 10ton, are you planning on buying or hiring ?

I would hire one if a job came up,really need some experience using them as only a one day course.
If we were  based in Scotland, we would happily give you some  experience, it's my business partner who has the class 2,  most hirer's come with  driver & operater, so I would just hire that way,, some even do a 1/2 day rate

Thanks, that would have been good, the mobile booms are a bit crazy to get used to, I was only one on training, a bit of pressure to get it right at 30 odd feet in a confined space with the boom lift.

Latest Posts

Back