Rinsing fascias

Fish4fun

Hi guys..Ive been cleaning fascias with Wfp . anyone know where I can get a decent nozzle to put on the  end of pole to rinse of the fascias ...

39 minutes ago, Fish4fun said:

Hi guys..Ive been cleaning fascias with Wfp . anyone know where I can get a decent nozzle to put on the  end of pole to rinse of the fascias ...

Either use a garden hose with a narrow nozzle or use wfp to rinse 

Just now, ks789 said:

image.thumb.png.8075a7cf229b342f60c15ede25eacaff.png

there was a different hose/wash thing but couldnt copy/paste it. the other one i thought could've been strapped to the end of pole and attached to outside tap and used to wash off crud etc. I just use wfp usually, but dont do many fsg if can help it.

scottish cleaning service
23 hours ago, Fish4fun said:

Try washing fascias with backpack and a little degreaser and you don't really need to rinse or as I do. I mix up a little degreaser in hotwater from my wfp then I dip in brush and turn on hot wfp and scrub away. The problem I have found when everyone begins to do it, is they use too much degreaser and it foams up. Everyone should try it with far less degreaser and it will be much quicker. 😉

On 11/04/2020 at 10:45, Fish4fun said:

Hi Fish - this guy's a top bloke - order today get tomorrow - pretty much - take look at his site - I've got a few of his products and both the below nozzles - you just need euro thread angle adaper 'head' on your pole - gardinder do'em couple of quid....

https://www.da-components.com/da-applicators-nozzles.html 

image.png.611567fa4df918cfe45dd1e107b71007.pngimage.png.212bc75063711568d6c6cebe81a6ea76.png

Edited by NoName
10 hours ago, ks789 said:

or one of these, if range is good, good to go. and squirt annoying passers by if needs be.

Lol

10 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Try washing fascias with backpack and a little degreaser and you don't really need to rinse or as I do. I mix up a little degreaser in hotwater from my wfp then I dip in brush and turn on hot wfp and scrub away. The problem I have found when everyone begins to do it, is they use too much degreaser and it foams up. Everyone should try it with far less degreaser and it will be much quicker. 😉

Cheers mate. 👍