Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rinsing fascias

Fish4fun

Hi guys..Ive been cleaning fascias with Wfp . anyone know where I can get a decent nozzle to put on the  end of pole to rinse of the fascias ...

Hi guys..Ive been cleaning fascias with Wfp . anyone know where I can get a decent nozzle to put on the  end of pole to rinse of the fascias ...
Try washing fascias with backpack and a little degreaser and you don't really need to rinse or as I do. I mix up a little degreaser in hotwater from my wfp then I dip in brush and turn on hot wfp and scrub away. The problem I have found when everyone begins to do it, is they use too much degreaser and it foams up. Everyone should try it with far less degreaser and it will be much quicker. ?

Hi Fish - this guy's a top bloke - order today get tomorrow - pretty much - take look at his site - I've got a few of his products and both the below nozzles - you just need euro thread angle adaper 'head' on your pole - gardinder do'em couple of quid....

https://www.da-components.com/da-applicators-nozzles.html 

image.pngimage.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back