Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Squeegee and Go Cardless (again)

NewGuy

HI

@Squeegee App

I have set up a customer via Go Cardless on the Squeegee too.

Via the settings on the app, I have connected GoCardless under "payment providers".  I have also "sync GoCardless customers" under the same settings.

However, when I selected selected "payment" under the job, it says "Configure charge methods - you do not have automatic payment method set up yet, please set one up to enable it here".

I had assumed when I selected job done, payment would be automatic but it showing as "invoice unpaid".

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks.

If you go into the settings on that job you can tick a box that says “take payment on invoice” then in future when you click job done it’ll automatically take payment 

Hi there,

it takes a few days (probably longer than normal over the bank holiday weekend) for customers to become active on GC through Squeegee... they say 5 working days but as banks are involved I wouldn’t count last Friday or tomorrow! You can check the progress on this by going to the customer, three dots to the top right, direct debit, then the three dots menu again and payment account history. 

hope that helps and Happy Easter!?

HI

@Squeegee App

I have set up a customer via Go Cardless on the Squeegee too.

Via the settings on the app, I have connected GoCardless under "payment providers".  I have also "sync GoCardless customers" under the same settings.

However, when I selected selected "payment" under the job, it says "Configure charge methods - you do not have automatic payment method set up yet, please set one up to enable it here".

I had assumed when I selected job done, payment would be automatic but it showing as "invoice unpaid".

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks.

Back