Liquid Logic Radio Controller

Hi guys, anyone on here use the above radio controller?

Sounds great so thinking of getting one so after some real world experience.

Thanks again

14 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Just get a tap on your pole mate. 

I should have said in my post, I have univalve. I just just thinking it would be nice to be able to increase the flow if I needed a heavy rinse.

Ive heard there is 10 second delay with this so probably wouldn’t be feasible for the odd window.

I have the WFP link version (similar principle). You can pre-program different functions on the remote or operate it from your phone. It’s a god send for me on first cleans. It’s also handy as I use a webasto water heater that recirculates the heated water back in to the tank - the longer the day goes on the hotter the stored water in the tank is which affects the pressure release valve; instead of messing about with the valve I can just increase/decrease the flow on the controller as I’m working. 
Obviously it’s not for everyone but it saves me time on a daily basis.

9 hours ago, AGlassAct said:

I have the WFP link version (similar principle). You can pre-program different functions on the remote or operate it from your phone. It’s a god send for me on first cleans. It’s also handy as I use a webasto water heater that recirculates the heated water back in to the tank - the longer the day goes on the hotter the stored water in the tank is which affects the pressure release valve; instead of messing about with the valve I can just increase/decrease the flow on the controller as I’m working. 
Obviously it’s not for everyone but it saves me time on a daily basis.

Yeah can see it being good for a first clean. Do you find there is much delay in response time with the pressure?