Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liquid Logic Radio Controller

I have the WFP link version (similar principle). You can pre-program different functions on the remote or operate it from your phone. It’s a god send for me on first cleans. It’s also handy as I use a webasto water heater that recirculates the heated water back in to the tank - the longer the day goes on the hotter the stored water in the tank is which affects the pressure release valve; instead of messing about with the valve I can just increase/decrease the flow on the controller as I’m working. 
Obviously it’s not for everyone but it saves me time on a daily basis.

I have the WFP link version (similar principle). You can pre-program different functions on the remote or operate it from your phone. It’s a god send for me on first cleans. It’s also handy as I use a webasto water heater that recirculates the heated water back in to the tank - the longer the day goes on the hotter the stored water in the tank is which affects the pressure release valve; instead of messing about with the valve I can just increase/decrease the flow on the controller as I’m working. 
Obviously it’s not for everyone but it saves me time on a daily basis.
Yeah can see it being good for a first clean. Do you find there is much delay in response time with the pressure?

Back