Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Soffit Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dirty dan

Right, not sure how to tackle this, but I’m getting tired of standing around rinsing the everlasting muck running out of the soffit vents. It never stops. How do all you lot sort this problem out, do I need to change jets, avoid rinsing vents or just waste 200l of water until they run clean? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

17046AAF-37F3-4E1A-8E60-9AA0F8362C08.png

Give it a good scrub and rinse with the garden hose if one is available m if not rinse with the pole , leave it 5 muinits to semi dry then wipe a “ dry “brush over the vents do about 4 feet in length then shake the water of the brush , and carry on this will stop theses issues , or you can tie a scrim/ microfibres cloth around the head of the brush and wipe it over the vents absorbing the water . 

Give it a good scrub and rinse with the garden hose if one is available m if not rinse with the pole , leave it 5 muinits to semi dry then wipe a “ dry “brush over the vents do about 4 feet in length then shake the water of the brush , and carry on this will stop theses issues , or you can tie a scrim/ microfibres cloth around the head of the brush and wipe it over the vents absorbing the water . 
I shrub then put a large yellow micro cloth on my pole and wipe it ,??

Latest Posts

Back