Bobsonduggnutt

Pricing jobs glasgow and surrounding areas

Bobsonduggnutt

Hi all, I'm just starting out....well I was until all of this covid business, anyway is there any lads on here working around glasgow and north lanarkshire? And if so what is your minimum price you would charge? The reason I'm asking is that after buying a van, kitting it out, getting licensed and insured, building a website and putting a few quid into marketing it seems a bit daft to be charging £4.50 for a 3 bed semi. I was thinking more along the lines of minimum £10 for a monthly clean. I feel that is a fair price to charge for the service but people seem to have it ingrained into thier heads that window cleaners are all cheap as chips around here ( ironically a super from the chip shop is more expensive than most guys charge) anyway do you guys think I'm being unreasonable??.......... I would rather struggle for a few years to build a round of good custys that are willing to pay for my service than break my back working 10 hours a day for buttons, thanks in advance for your replys. 

Chris33
On 15/04/2020 at 11:02, Bobsonduggnutt said:

Hi all, I'm just starting out....well I was until all of this covid business, anyway is there any lads on here working around glasgow and north lanarkshire? And if so what is your minimum price you would charge? The reason I'm asking is that after buying a van, kitting it out, getting licensed and insured, building a website and putting a few quid into marketing it seems a bit daft to be charging £4.50 for a 3 bed semi. I was thinking more along the lines of minimum £10 for a monthly clean. I feel that is a fair price to charge for the service but people seem to have it ingrained into thier heads that window cleaners are all cheap as chips around here ( ironically a super from the chip shop is more expensive than most guys charge) anyway do you guys think I'm being unreasonable??.......... I would rather struggle for a few years to build a round of good custys that are willing to pay for my service than break my back working 10 hours a day for buttons, thanks in advance for your replys. 

You will get ten pounds in Scotland for sure. But upsell the fact you clean frames and doors and be ready to spend some money on advertising 

There is loads of guys in fife charging 5 quid etc. We just have to stand out from that and be determined to value ourself better. PM me anytime. 

Chris33

@Gav our man Marcs looking for a website. Said I would bring this to your attention Gav