Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Show us your brushes.. WFP

Nick1000

So I am up and running and out doing jobs however I only have one brush for doing sills, windows, conservatories (Jesus Chris, there graft-I had no idea!) I imagine the pro's on here have a plethora of brushes for different kinds of work? Don't feel that great cleaning windows having just scrubbed rotten green plastic frames... How many do you carry on the van and sorry for sounding thick but are all the bracket attachments for the brush head industry standard on every pole? Cheers Nick 

Only change brushes if my 45cm's are to big, stick with Gardiners, not because they're particularly great it's just that they're slightly better than the competition. Even after cleaning a filthy fascia a quick rub through with your fingers will get your brush back to clean. 

Gardiners is a good choice, big range of brushes and easy interchangability. There is a brush guide video on their website.

Personally I use a universal sill brush or a flocked brush on my SL-X18 depending on what I'm doing.

So I am up and running and out doing jobs however I only have one brush for doing sills, windows, conservatories (Jesus Chris, there graft-I had no idea!) I imagine the pro's on here have a plethora of brushes for different kinds of work? Don't feel that great cleaning windows having just scrubbed rotten green plastic frames... How many do you carry on the van and sorry for sounding thick but are all the bracket attachments for the brush head industry standard on every pole? Cheers Nick 
Surprisingly no we use Gardiner supream stiff brushes for  99% of all work , the exception would be some leaded stuff that we do  for English heritage and national trust . 

Back