Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hip pain.....????

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Viggers

Hi, just started back to work today, and immediately my left hip is killing me again. for the month I was off it was fine. First day back and its killing me. Anybody else get this, or if you have had it,  do you have any exercises or anything that may help.

Thanks 

Ime the same with my knees !!!!!! ???
The Fire Brigade doctor told me it was because firemen were overweight and that affected their knees. I put him straight by telling him our BA Sets weigh 21kgs and in an exercise you are not allowed to go on your knees so what takes all the force? No wonder Firemen's knees are knackered carrying that weight dragging a hose.

The Fire Brigade doctor told me it was because firemen were overweight and that affected their knees. I put him straight by telling him our BA Sets weigh 21kgs and in an exercise you are not allowed to go on your knees so what takes all the force? No wonder Firemen's knees are knackered carrying that weight dragging a hose.
I remember doing basic fire fighting for my offshore survival course and having to crawl on hands and knees in smoke filled modules lol

Lol Ime a watch manager now so generally go in charge but yes many years of ba and crawling about don't help , ??

Back