Hip pain.....????

Hi, just started back to work today, and immediately my left hip is killing me again. for the month I was off it was fine. First day back and its killing me. Anybody else get this, or if you have had it,  do you have any exercises or anything that may help.

Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Viggers said:

Hi, just started back to work today, and immediately my left hip is killing me again. for the month I was off it was fine. First day back and its killing me. Anybody else get this, or if you have had it,  do you have any exercises or anything that may help.

Thanks 

Ime the same with my knees !!!!!! 😬😬😬

1 minute ago, Den said:

@Part Timer don’t get me started with my ailments 😂

I must admit I nearly tagged you into this as you're by far and away the websites leading expert on medical ailments 🤣

• Haha 2
scottish cleaning service
3 hours ago, Pjj said:

Ime the same with my knees !!!!!! 😬😬😬

The Fire Brigade doctor told me it was because firemen were overweight and that affected their knees. I put him straight by telling him our BA Sets weigh 21kgs and in an exercise you are not allowed to go on your knees so what takes all the force? No wonder Firemen's knees are knackered carrying that weight dragging a hose.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

The Fire Brigade doctor told me it was because firemen were overweight and that affected their knees. I put him straight by telling him our BA Sets weigh 21kgs and in an exercise you are not allowed to go on your knees so what takes all the force? No wonder Firemen's knees are knackered carrying that weight dragging a hose.

I remember doing basic fire fighting for my offshore survival course and having to crawl on hands and knees in smoke filled modules lol

16 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Lol Ime a watch manager now so generally go in charge but yes many years of ba and crawling about don't help , 😂😂