Jump to content

New Van New Branding


RyeCleanLiam

Recommended Posts

RyeCleanLiam

Just bought a new van, Berlingo XL. Re did my logo and branding. And invested in a professionally fitted set up after years of DIY. Absolutely delighted with the results. Van graphics look exactly as I imagined and the Pro fitted system is so much better and neater. Would recommend to anyone getting a properly fitted system. 

Feel free to post your van pics and set ups, whether DIY or Pro fitted. Just something for us all to have a look at.

IMG_20200418_141927.jpg

The inside. Just a simple delivery system, but neat and organised and does the job.

IMG_20200419_184059.jpg

Link to post

Smart looking van. Do you not communicate by phone just email? You haven’t got a visible phone number home or mobile on your website or van and I can’t see a contact us button either on your website. I’ve had numerous people txt me when I’ve been working next door or over the road from them. Do you find people email just as much? If you was working not far away from me how could I txt or ring you for example? 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Is it me or are the graphics on the side of your van not level?

I think it is level but the swage  lines on the van arnt so it appears  that the writing isn’t straight transit customs tend to look the same .

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Pjj said:

I think it is level but the swage  lines on the van arnt so it appears  that the writing isn’t straight transit customs tend to look the same .

I was looking at the web address and the stripe also in relation to the black door runner not the body. 

Link to post
RyeCleanLiam
5 minutes ago, Pjj said:

I think it is level but the swage  lines on the van arnt so it appears  that the writing isn’t straight transit customs tend to look the same .

Yes this is right what PJJ says the graphics are level but the panels on the side aren't straight they go down at an angle.

IMG_20200418_142455.jpg

Link to post
RyeCleanLiam
Posted (edited)

I haven't put a phone no on my van in 3 years lol can't stand people ringing up 😂 I'm very strict though and will only take GoCardless, and in all honesty I find just having my website only weeds out folk who won't do anything online.

Works for me. Had 4 quotes come in this week alone and 3 were from seeing my van and filling in the form online.

Edited by RyeCleanLiam
  • Like 1
Link to post
RyeCleanLiam
1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

Smart looking van. Do you not communicate by phone just email? You haven’t got a visible phone number home or mobile on your website or van and I can’t see a contact us button either on your website. I’ve had numerous people txt me when I’ve been working next door or over the road from them. Do you find people email just as much? If you was working not far away from me how could I txt or ring you for example? 

No all through the website. Fill in an online form and I send the quote by email. It's the only way I work. There is a phone No to contact at the bottom of the quote form if needs be.

www.ryeclean.co.uk/interested/

Link to post
scottish cleaning service
2 minutes ago, RyeCleanLiam said:

I haven't put a phone no on my van in 3 years lol can't stand people ringing up 😂 I'm very strict though and will only take GoCardless, and in all honesty I find just having my website only weeds out folk who won't do anything online.

Works for me. Had 4 quotes come in this week alone and 3 were from seeing my van.

If it works for you, i thought it was the best way of communication, maybe for timewasters as you say.

Link to post
RyeCleanLiam
4 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

If it works for you, i thought it was the best way of communication, maybe for timewasters as you say.

Yeah I would say for most Window Cleaners defo have your mob on there. Just for me personally I push everything online as I hate people phoning me up lol I'm not needing to grow massively either so I can be picky.

Link to post
scottish cleaning service
2 minutes ago, RyeCleanLiam said:

Yeah I would say for most Window Cleaners defo have your mob on there. Just for me personally I push everything online as I hate people phoning me up lol I'm not needing to grow massively either so I can be picky.

Like me, I don't need to grow, I always seem busy with work.

  • Like 1
Link to post
RyeCleanLiam
25 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

I was looking at the web address and the stripe also in relation to the black door runner not the body. 

I think it must be the angle of the picture, I've just had my spirit level on it and it's level lol

Link to post
scottish cleaning service
11 minutes ago, RyeCleanLiam said:

I think it must be the angle of the picture, I've just had my spirit level on it and it's level lol

I would have thought they would have made it level with the panel because it looks of the level? fwiw

Link to post
1 hour ago, RyeCleanLiam said:

Yes this is right what PJJ says the graphics are level but the panels on the side aren't straight they go down at an angle.

IMG_20200418_142455.jpg

Nice👍

  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2
Link to post
RyeCleanLiam
43 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

I would have thought they would have made it level with the panel because it looks of the level? fwiw

I think it would look worse if it was level with the panel, hard to see in the pic but in the flesh it looks fine. I think it's standard practice to make it level by spirit level rather than by the panels on the van as my last van was the same and it was a diff graphics company who did it.

Link to post
21 minutes ago, RyeCleanLiam said:

I think it would look worse if it was level with the panel, hard to see in the pic but in the flesh it looks fine. I think it's standard practice to make it level by spirit level rather than by the panels on the van as my last van was the same and it was a diff graphics company who did it.

Looks fine to me , Ime sure it will attract work , I feel it’s the best advertising for  very little money  , my vans have paid for themselves 10 times over with the sign writing.

Link to post
RyeCleanLiam
11 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Looks fine to me , Ime sure it will attract work , I feel it’s the best advertising for  very little money  , my vans have paid for themselves 10 times over with the sign writing.

I agree. Spent £200 on the signwriting which is dirt cheap for what work I will get from it.

I did have signwriting on my last van and it did get me work. It was just too fussy for my liking in the end too much going on lol

Link to post
5 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Is it me or are the graphics on the side of your van not level?

There's another recent thread with some pictures : Show Us Your Van.

My panels slope as well :Wiltshire Clearbright Windows. Vito. 🙂

Link to post
scottish cleaning service

I think I will revamp mine if I can be bothered as I have changed the logo. I still have the squeegee on van but I'm mostly wfp now so it would make sense.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.