Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Van New Branding

RyeCleanLiam

Just bought a new van, Berlingo XL. Re did my logo and branding. And invested in a professionally fitted set up after years of DIY. Absolutely delighted with the results. Van graphics look exactly as I imagined and the Pro fitted system is so much better and neater. Would recommend to anyone getting a properly fitted system. 

Feel free to post your van pics and set ups, whether DIY or Pro fitted. Just something for us all to have a look at.

IMG_20200418_141927.jpg

The inside. Just a simple delivery system, but neat and organised and does the job.

IMG_20200419_184059.jpg

Smart looking van. Do you not communicate by phone just email? You haven’t got a visible phone number home or mobile on your website or van and I can’t see a contact us button either on your website. I’ve had numerous people txt me when I’ve been working next door or over the road from them. Do you find people email just as much? If you was working not far away from me how could I txt or ring you for example? 

I think it is level but the swage  lines on the van arnt so it appears  that the writing isn’t straight transit customs tend to look the same .
I was looking at the web address and the stripe also in relation to the black door runner not the body. 

I think it is level but the swage  lines on the van arnt so it appears  that the writing isn’t straight transit customs tend to look the same .
Yes this is right what PJJ says the graphics are level but the panels on the side aren't straight they go down at an angle.

IMG_20200418_142455.jpg

I haven't put a phone no on my van in 3 years lol can't stand people ringing up ? I'm very strict though and will only take GoCardless, and in all honesty I find just having my website only weeds out folk who won't do anything online.

Works for me. Had 4 quotes come in this week alone and 3 were from seeing my van and filling in the form online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smart looking van. Do you not communicate by phone just email? You haven’t got a visible phone number home or mobile on your website or van and I can’t see a contact us button either on your website. I’ve had numerous people txt me when I’ve been working next door or over the road from them. Do you find people email just as much? If you was working not far away from me how could I txt or ring you for example? 
No all through the website. Fill in an online form and I send the quote by email. It's the only way I work. There is a phone No to contact at the bottom of the quote form if needs be.

www.ryeclean.co.uk/interested/

I haven't put a phone no on my van in 3 years lol can't stand people ringing up ? I'm very strict though and will only take GoCardless, and in all honesty I find just having my website only weeds out folk who won't do anything online.

Works for me. Had 4 quotes come in this week alone and 3 were from seeing my van.
If it works for you, i thought it was the best way of communication, maybe for timewasters as you say.

I would have thought they would have made it level with the panel because it looks of the level? fwiw
I think it would look worse if it was level with the panel, hard to see in the pic but in the flesh it looks fine. I think it's standard practice to make it level by spirit level rather than by the panels on the van as my last van was the same and it was a diff graphics company who did it.

I think it would look worse if it was level with the panel, hard to see in the pic but in the flesh it looks fine. I think it's standard practice to make it level by spirit level rather than by the panels on the van as my last van was the same and it was a diff graphics company who did it.
Looks fine to me , Ime sure it will attract work , I feel it’s the best advertising for  very little money  , my vans have paid for themselves 10 times over with the sign writing.

Looks fine to me , Ime sure it will attract work , I feel it’s the best advertising for  very little money  , my vans have paid for themselves 10 times over with the sign writing.
I agree. Spent ÂŁ200 on the signwriting which is dirt cheap for what work I will get from it.

I did have signwriting on my last van and it did get me work. It was just too fussy for my liking in the end too much going on lol

Yep it was the angle of the pic but like I said before I was looking at your black door slide as a guide and datum not the body panel. That’s what it’s square with (parallel). Sprit level doesn’t help. Looks bang on from the side. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back