new poster here needing advice

i havnt done any work for the last 5 weeks  ,looking to get back out any day now. are you guys that are working wearing masks and gloves.i  get that the 2 meter rule is probably most important, just wondering if the custys expect to see masks and gloves. thanks for any help.

51 minutes ago, DCC said:

i havnt done any work for the last 5 weeks  ,looking to get back out any day now. are you guys that are working wearing masks and gloves.i  get that the 2 meter rule is probably most important, just wondering if the custys expect to see masks and gloves. thanks for any help.

No Ime not wearing gloves ,and no mask either , wash hands before and after each job ,and disinfect pole , keep two meters away and no problem, I haven’t had a single person say leave it , everyone has been over the moon to see me 

4 hours ago, DCC said:

ive not had a day off since the lockdown was announced........no mask,no gloves.....just crack on as normal with a few new rules/practices to adhere to......

keep 2m metres away from ANYBODY

i have a spray bottle(with miltons sterilising fluid in) on my belt for door handles etc

DONT accept tea and coffee from customers

NO inside window cleaning

NO going through houses

try and get your customers to pay online or by card instead of cash

i have hand sanitiser/liquid soap and anti bacterial wipes in my van for frequent hand washing

thats it....

3 hours ago, Pjj said:

No Ime not wearing gloves ,and no mask either , wash hands before and after each job ,and disinfect pole

I originally read this as "and disinfect people"...was surprised you still had customers🤣🤣

• Haha 3
Just now, Robt100 said:

I originally read this as "and disinfect people"...was surprised you still had customers🤣🤣

If they get to close I will zap them with a hypo mix !!! 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Pjj said:

No Ime not wearing gloves ,and no mask either , wash hands before and after each job ,and disinfect pole , keep two meters away and no problem, I haven’t had a single person say leave it , everyone has been over the moon to see me 

They will be burning a wicker man outside your house down your neck of the woods, for been out at work 🤣

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

They will be burning a wicker man outside your house down your neck of the woods, for been out at work 🤣

lol, classic film. was scottish highlands/islands weren't it?

Just now, ks789 said:

lol, classic film. was scottish highlands/islands weren't it?

Edwood woodwood would know woodn't he?

37 minutes ago, Iron Giant said:

They will be burning a wicker man outside your house down your neck of the woods, for been out at work

Good point - Pjj what's' happen to all the roadblocks ? Are all the coppers too busy sorting domestics to be bothered enforcing 'kernow marshal law'?

16 minutes ago, NoName said:

Good point - Pjj what's' happen to all the roadblocks ? Are all the coppers too busy sorting domestics to be bothered enforcing 'kernow marshal law'?

I think they have calmed down a bit 😬😬😬 hopefully anyway , I haven’t seen a single cop car for 10 days 

scottish cleaning service

Its the fence police and kiln dried sand police I'm looking out for. Can't get any sand nor fence stain for love nor money up here.

30 minutes ago, NoName said:

Order it online? all the builder supplies here are doing online order/deliver 

Round hear you have to have an account with them to order stuff on line