Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new poster here needing advice

DCC

i havnt done any work for the last 5 weeks  ,looking to get back out any day now. are you guys that are working wearing masks and gloves.i  get that the 2 meter rule is probably most important, just wondering if the custys expect to see masks and gloves. thanks for any help.

i havnt done any work for the last 5 weeks  ,looking to get back out any day now. are you guys that are working wearing masks and gloves.i  get that the 2 meter rule is probably most important, just wondering if the custys expect to see masks and gloves. thanks for any help.
No Ime not wearing gloves ,and no mask either , wash hands before and after each job ,and disinfect pole , keep two meters away and no problem, I haven’t had a single person say leave it , everyone has been over the moon to see me 

ive not had a day off since the lockdown was announced........no mask,no gloves.....just crack on as normal with a few new rules/practices to adhere to......

keep 2m metres away from ANYBODY

i have a spray bottle(with miltons sterilising fluid in) on my belt for door handles etc

DONT accept tea and coffee from customers

NO inside window cleaning

NO going through houses

try and get your customers to pay online or by card instead of cash

i have hand sanitiser/liquid soap and anti bacterial wipes in my van for frequent hand washing

thats it....

No Ime not wearing gloves ,and no mask either , wash hands before and after each job ,and disinfect pole , keep two meters away and no problem, I haven’t had a single person say leave it , everyone has been over the moon to see me 
They will be burning a wicker man outside your house down your neck of the woods, for been out at work ?

They will be burning a wicker man outside your house down your neck of the woods, for been out at work
Good point - Pjj what's' happen to all the roadblocks ? Are all the coppers too busy sorting domestics to be bothered enforcing 'kernow marshal law'?

Good point - Pjj what's' happen to all the roadblocks ? Are all the coppers too busy sorting domestics to be bothered enforcing 'kernow marshal law'?
I think they have calmed down a bit ??? hopefully anyway , I haven’t seen a single cop car for 10 days 

Back