Bit of a laugh this morning

I was doing some jobs this morning and the local old bid who is a bit like the neighbor hood watch person doesn’t miss a trick I cleaned her windows as normal and she comes to the door when I had finished and said can you come back in 30 muinits  for the money ,I said no it’s fine pay me next time , she sais no I don’t like owing money come back in 30 muinits as it’s in the washing machine on a quick wash !,,, 😂😂😂😂. Lol so back I go later and the notes are smelling all sweet with soft rinse , you couldn’t make it up !,,,,, 😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Pjj said:

I was doing some jobs this morning and the local old bid who is a bit like the neighbor hood watch person doesn’t miss a trick I cleaned her windows as normal and she comes to the door when I had finished and said can you come back in 30 muinits  for the money ,I said no it’s fine pay me next time , she sais no I don’t like owing money come back in 30 muinits as it’s in the washing machine on a quick wash !,,, 😂😂😂😂. Lol so back I go later and the notes are smelling all sweet with soft rinse , you couldn’t make it up !,,,,, 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Is that money launderette ing??

• Haha 3
scottish cleaning service
5 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Is that money launderette ing??

Must have thought she could vaccinate the notes on a short cycle. 😂

Folk are going mad now. 

1 hour ago, Pjj said:

I've had a customer sanitize the money she gave me for the last clean before the lockdown.