Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bit of a laugh this morning

Pjj

Premium Member
I was doing some jobs this morning and the local old bid who is a bit like the neighbor hood watch person doesn’t miss a trick I cleaned her windows as normal and she comes to the door when I had finished and said can you come back in 30 muinits  for the money ,I said no it’s fine pay me next time , she sais no I don’t like owing money come back in 30 muinits as it’s in the washing machine on a quick wash !,,, ????. Lol so back I go later and the notes are smelling all sweet with soft rinse , you couldn’t make it up !,,,,, ??????

I was doing some jobs this morning and the local old bid who is a bit like the neighbor hood watch person doesn’t miss a trick I cleaned her windows as normal and she comes to the door when I had finished and said can you come back in 30 muinits  for the money ,I said no it’s fine pay me next time , she sais no I don’t like owing money come back in 30 muinits as it’s in the washing machine on a quick wash !,,, ????. Lol so back I go later and the notes are smelling all sweet with soft rinse , you couldn’t make it up !,,,,, ??????
Is that money launderette ing??

I've had a customer sanitize the money she gave me for the last clean before the lockdown.

Latest Posts

Back