Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

self assesment form

johnny bravo

I cant seem to find my forms I printed for my self assessment  ,  ive forgotten which ones they are called.       any idea what I mean.     it  shows your full amounts you have sent in . its only 1 page.        Usually MORGAGE ADVISORS    need these to show your earnings for different years to see your Income     I know ive printed them to put in with my returns but Cannot see them.        they have a name well number actually.        Ive looked on HMRC but cannot find them.    If you know what I mean .   Help will be great.       I can then search on HMRC Site

I cant seem to find my forms I printed for my self assessment  ,  ive forgotten which ones they are called.       any idea what I mean.     it  shows your full amounts you have sent in . its only 1 page.        Usually MORGAGE ADVISORS    need these to show your earnings for different years to see your Income     I know ive printed them to put in with my returns but Cannot see them.        they have a name well number actually.        Ive looked on HMRC but cannot find them.    If you know what I mean .   Help will be great.       I can then search on HMRC Site
This needs moving to managing your business. Do you mean submission reciept

its what the Mortgage people want you to send them to take a look at your earnings in the last few years.   it basically shows your yearly earnings on the sheet  I forgot what it was. you can print one at the end of your Self Assesment for you to  put  in your folders 

Last edited by a moderator:
its what the Mortgage people want you to send them to take a look at your earnings in the last few years.   it basically shows your yearly earnings on the sheet  I forgot what it was. you can print one at the end of your Self Assesment for you to  put  in your folders 
I looked up on my hmrc thing and couldnt find this either. I havent done this years yet, but when done will need to show it as proof of earnings for a mortgage loan. Maybe it just shows gross/net earnings and tax owed? let us know if you find it mate ?

is it the SA302

cant even find my old yearly self ass.  previous years on HMRC  its all Covid - 19
I just read online they reckon it takes 14 days from ringing hmrc to getting it sent.  Maybe even longer now. I also read that getting it printed off at home isnt enough for purposes of say, mortgage lender, and they want one that would be posted to you. 

is it the SA302

cant even find my old yearly self ass.  previous years on HMRC  its all Covid - 19
When you finally find it, let us know which it is. 
What I put up earlier gives income. Then tax owing just two sheets only. 
Apart from the above and self assessment itself, I can’t think which form you mean I’m intrigued ?

I would have thought you could print them straight off, when I have needed them in the past I just ring my accountant up and go down his office to collect them. 

I would have thought you could print them straight off, when I have needed them in the past I just ring my accountant up and go down his office to collect them. 
You'd have thought so, but when I google the question it reckons you have to call or write to them. Strange. I'll find out for sure in the coming months, depending if my plans for mortgage are scuppered over virus etc.

Back