Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What has made your day

Iron Giant

Staff member
Finally got some hair clippers delivered and shaved my head yesterday morning down to the bone, I now look 10 years younger after getting rid of my grey hair, ?

Finally got some hair clippers delivered and shaved my head yesterday morning down to the bone, I now look 10 years younger after getting rid of my grey hair, ?
You have now joined the sexy beast club, be prepared to be deluged by women throwing the self at you ? I have been a sexy beat for many  years and often have men throw them self at me too ?

You have now joined the sexy beast club, be prepared to be deluged by women throwing the self at you ? I have been a sexy beat for many  years and often have men throw them self at me too ?
Had a skin head for more than 25 years, I didn't do a bad job myself at 6.30am in the morning, took 5 minutes for my wife to realise I had shaved me head, two of our neighbours are *** no pouncing yet ?

Brilliant thread ??? proper cracked me up.!  And yes mine needs doing, thinking of going 2 all over, never been that short before.
I am starting to go very thin & recede on my fringe ☹️ Up until 2-3 years ago I had what I thought was good thick hair, but I’ll be bald on top by the time I’m 40 now. I’m 30 currently. So maybe 2 all over will soon become the norm for me. C’mon lads who’s brave enough to upload their before & afters on here ?

Brilliant thread ??? proper cracked me up.!  And yes mine needs doing, thinking of going 2 all over, never been that short before.
I am starting to go very thin & recede on my fringe ☹️ Up until 2-3 years ago I had what I thought was good thick hair, but I’ll be bald on top by the time I’m 40 now. I’m 30 currently. So maybe 2 all over will soon become the norm for me. C’mon lads who’s brave enough to upload their before & afters on here ?
The before photos would be very old ?

Got my first cancellation from a bi-monthly clean. Only have one left which I will now be trying to get them on monthly. If I do then I will not be taking on any bi-monthly anymore I don't see the point in it.

So... yesterday my good lady went to a proper food shop for the first time in weeks and was told by the manager at our local Aldi if she showed her works id she could always go straight in ahead of the queue any day of the week at anytime of the day, also fed our dog green tripe yesterday and it didn't smell as  rank as it usually does so i usually let my wife feed it and she is ? ? better than feeding rabbits heads I tell her which i usually leave in the fridge to feed him when she has a day off, joys of been a vegan and having a raw fed dog I tell her ?

Back