Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting off wfp system first timer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rob_dub

Hi lads,

Been doing a bit of study to try suss out what exactly i need to start up. Would i be right with the following or am i missing something!

Im thinking a smalll van peugeot partner etc,

unger hydro power di starter kit,

300ltr tank, 

Hose reel,

Extra hose 50m, 

Would i need an electric pump of a leisure battery to pump water to the di system then to process the water into pole system? 

Ive attached pic of starter kit.

Any advice would be welcomed thank you.

Screenshot_20200425-100350_Chrome.jpg

What is your tap TDS? I appreciate water purification can be daunting to newbies but as far as I know the Unger Hydro Power is expensive to buy and run. If you let us know your TDS there could well be cheaper more efficient ways of purifying your water.
I dont know tbh. Couldnt find out online i have ordered a tds meter online but hasnt arrived yet. Ive looked into buying purified water but same again turning up a dead end. Im in ireland so not really much info to gather really. 

I dont know tbh. Couldnt find out online i have ordered a tds meter online but hasnt arrived yet. Ive looked into buying purified water but same again turning up a dead end. Im in ireland so not really much info to gather really. 
Ime sure there are a couple of ones on hear from your area ?? But cannot remember who they are hopefully they see this and might be able to give you a rough idear of TDS before you4 meter arrives 

Back