Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

D I Vessel problem

Jango

I changed my resin yesterday, when I took the vessel apart the basket type thing at the top which screws onto the lid had quite a lot of resin in, is this normal? It’s the first time I’ve done it hence the question. Many thanks in advance

I would say no, but maybe depends on how fine your resin is to get through the little gaps.

Mine doesn't screw into the lid, it's just an interference, fit but tends to slip down a bit so I use a zip tie to help keep it in place.

I would say no, but maybe depends on how fine your resin is to get through the little gaps.

Mine doesn't screw into the lid, it's just an interference, fit but tends to slip down a bit so I use a zip tie to help keep it in place.
Oh right I wonder if that is the problem with mine, it slipping down. The gaps are tiny, I use Tulson MB15 resin. Maybe I should unscrew it and take a look again. 

At some time you will have connected the flow the wrong way. That’s the only way it will get in.
Ok thank you for that. That answers it, a friend of mine did it for me last time and did that, he realised after a few minutes and corrected it. So this is the first time I’ve done it myself, I rechecked it yesterday and no resin in. Many thanks. I too noticed the cable tie like Martin mentioned, made sure that was all ok too. I realised it just meets the lid, not screwed into the lid like I thought. 

Latest Posts

Back