Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Pink Stuff Cleaning Paste

Everything on the whole is going up and really no idea why suppliers aren't ripping people off but hikes in prices are happening, off piste a bit I needed some timber for a project got quoted £38 delivered then they had lost the order or it wasn't logged got a new quote a few days later price was nearly £60 

I used to get it for a pound a tub (500g) but now its up to £2 a tub and rising. I think it could be to do with the virus or it could be that everyone is now using it. I have bought another three dozen from Amazon so I'm well stocked for the future. ?

Restored the rest of those old PVC windows today and they came up well. The woman said I could easily charge £20 a window or door as I charged her a tenner a window. Did the bottom first which resulted in cleaning them again after I did tops. I gave the rubbers a good scrub and a lot of black oil appeared but worked a trick to stop them leeching. Managed to get my hands on 50 tubs at a pound a tub and free delivery and plenty of scouring pads for the future. Only thing I would say is only do it if you have access to an outside tap because of the rinsing which makes it easy to do. ?

bb2.jpg

bb1.jpg

bb3.jpg

Are you on commission every time someone buys a tub of pink stuff? 

You love speaking about it ??
It does everything for cleaning and is cheap as chips. Once you begin to use it then you notice how good it is at removing black marks on pvc. I am doing all my customers front doors with it if they are white pvc and they are beginning to notice.

It does everything for cleaning and is cheap as chips. Once you begin to use it then you notice how good it is at removing black marks on pvc. I am doing all my customers front doors with it if they are white pvc and they are beginning to notice.
I will have to give it a try 

Can you use it on white aluminium gutter I have one to do in couple of weeks with black lines on I normal use caravan cleaner 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a case of 12 £19.50 with free delivery 

I'll see what all the fuss is about 
Your lucky to get it, I ordered 3 cases and could only get one case of 12. Let us know your thoughts on it. I found out after I used a full tub that its better on a damp enviroment and a charged hose to rinse off.

Your lucky to get it, I ordered 3 cases and could only get one case of 12. Let us know your thoughts on it. I found out after I used a full tub that its better on a damp enviroment and a charged hose to rinse off.
I will do it said could take up to till 12may for delivery got a conney job to do in next couple off weeks and that aluminium gutter job to do so I will try on them jobs 

Used that razor pvc cleaner last week on con works well but your hands are so dry after using it 

I will do it said could take up to till 12may for delivery got a conney job to do in next couple off weeks and that aluminium gutter job to do so I will try on them jobs 

Used that razor pvc cleaner last week on con works well but your hands are so dry after using it 
I always use trutouch gloves, black mamba but I like the 300mm long ones that I get from justgloves as they seem to last all day.

https://www.justgloves.co.uk/Nitrile-Gloves/Ansell-Touch-n-Tuff-Long-Cuff-Nitrile-Gloves

I bought the 3 of them and the paste is the best. Handy to keep a tub in van and if you come across a black mark on customers pvc doors then a quick rub and back to white. ?
B&M 89p tub of paste or 3.99 for two with mirco fibre and tefal approved Non-Scratch Scouring Cleaning pad ? 

My partner decided to tell me this after I ordered 12 of amazon and when it got delivered told me she got two tubs in the house ?

Latest Posts

Back