Johnboi

Skyvac rigid neck kit

Johnboi

Hi what do the more experienced of you think about using this option on 44mm suction poles???

Part Timer
14 minutes ago, Johnboi said:

Hi what do the more experienced of you think about using this option on 44mm suction poles???

It's what I use on the vast majority of my jobs

Johnboi
Just now, Part Timer said:

It's what I use on the vast majority of my jobs

With the 44mm poles? I had just noticed that was a option for 44mm as previously that neck was only available for the elite poles.

Thanks 

Part Timer
5 minutes ago, Johnboi said:

With the 44mm poles? I had just noticed that was a option for 44mm as previously that neck was only available for the elite poles.

Thanks 

Apologies I thought that all of their poles were the same diameter. I use it in the Elite poles which are 50mm

Mx19

I like the idea of it but not the price tag!😳😳

scottish cleaning service

I bought the rigid neck kit a few months ago, only when I opened it up that I realised it was a taper carbon pole. I need to swap it at the Cleaning Show in September or send it back. I am looking at buying a set of Elite carbon poles and a 5 metre hose as the 10 metre hose is far to long.

Johnboi

I guess the only other option is the grippatank poles using the Gardiner clamped #10 sections and there carbon rigid neck if you want to avoid the taper poles. I can't make my mind up if the taper poles will be a pain to use????

Pjj

I have it in the elite poles it’s very good use it most of the time but think they are 50 mm not 44?.. 

1 hour ago, Johnboi said:

I guess the only other option is the grippatank poles using the Gardiner clamped #10 sections and there carbon rigid neck if you want to avoid the taper poles. I can't make my mind up if the taper poles will be a pain to use????

I had carbon fibre taper poles for over 10 years brilliant things much stiffer than the sky vac elite poles that I have now , taper poles can stick together but usually a spray with dry lube or silicon spray before use helps stop this