Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Skyvac rigid neck kit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I bought the rigid neck kit a few months ago, only when I opened it up that I realised it was a taper carbon pole. I need to swap it at the Cleaning Show in September or send it back. I am looking at buying a set of Elite carbon poles and a 5 metre hose as the 10 metre hose is far to long.

I guess the only other option is the grippatank poles using the Gardiner clamped #10 sections and there carbon rigid neck if you want to avoid the taper poles. I can't make my mind up if the taper poles will be a pain to use????

I have it in the elite poles it’s very good use it most of the time but think they are 50 mm not 44?.. 

I guess the only other option is the grippatank poles using the Gardiner clamped #10 sections and there carbon rigid neck if you want to avoid the taper poles. I can't make my mind up if the taper poles will be a pain to use????
I had carbon fibre taper poles for over 10 years brilliant things much stiffer than the sky vac elite poles that I have now , taper poles can stick together but usually a spray with dry lube or silicon spray before use helps stop this 

Latest Posts

Back