Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gaining new customers during covid 19 ?

hi there lads, just looking for a bit of advise on how to gain new customers during this pandemic, are we allowed to canvass as long as we stay hygienic ? or should i keep online and try and get new customers through facebook etc and email commercial premises .

cheers matt steel. 

I agree with @Part Timer in the last three weeks I have have had 75 people , phone , email wanting work done we are a month behind all our normal work so have turned the lot down , just get out there working with sign written van and decent web site and the work will come to you , that’s what I have found . 

I was quiet for two days and decided to paint the communal handrails outside because I had plenty of paint. Next thing I knew, I had two jobs lined up by folk walking by. Did the one across the road from me and a woman walked by and took a photo of my van and said she would call me. I now have a week's work at her house tidying everything up and have her as a window customer each month. I would say a professional sign written van is a Must in this game, pay's for itself in no time a tall. ?

Latest Posts

Back